sounds like the guys that live next door will have bigger yards to sell their beef to oregon - crazy stuff is going on and will continue as we allow - i have to bite my tongue on the rest 

More crazy crap from the far left. If they have their way we'll be all vegans no matter the teeth in our heads.

"animals can't be used for food unless they die of natural causes"   I guess the ones over in the eat rotten meat thread might be on to something after all.  I wonder if the ones advocating this stuff have ever been truly hungry, like not having eaten anything but lettuce for a week hungry.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

So no hunting in Oregon either?

That's what the article says. No hunting or fishing. I would say that if it makes the ballot they won't get to vote to implement it but it is Oregon. And I thought CA was bad. Guess they are running a competition to see which state is the goofiest? They need to add MN and WA to the list of competitors. 

Rick

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rawleigh99 said:

Why is spaying or neutering your dog any different???

Agreed! Talk about sexual assaults!

• Haha 1

Holy crap! Your alive!!!!

i need your address again, got a box for you and keep forgetting to ask for it. 
@oldtanker

9 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

That's what the article says. No hunting or fishing. I would say that if it makes the ballot they won't get to vote to implement it but it is Oregon. And I thought CA was bad. Guess they are running a competition to see which state is the goofiest? They need to add MN and WA to the list of competitors. 

Rick

Well it is Oregon.  They won't even let you pump your own gas there.  Too dangerous for the average person from Oregon to run a gas pump.

I wonder if the Tesla drivers are allowed to plug in their own charging cord?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

CO is doing same thing.  The animal extremists are using sex with animals as a vehicle for this.  The right at end says "livestock".  It essentially ban any human sticking anything into a animals rectal or vaginal area.  So vauge it would make pulling a calf illegal, A.I., spaying, castrating (questions), and palpating for preg checks.  CO and OR have (and many others) have ballot initiatives that get voted in and are instant law.  No legislation to remedy or stop is allowed.  They target these states.  Hope to get a foot in then goto neighboring states.  Its as sinister as it sounds.

Ag groups are working on a fight.....

Let face it we dont really win many of those.

https://hoards.com/article-30153-could-artificial-insemination-become-illegal.html

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, bob01230 said:

New law in Mass. Starting January 1st all eggs sold in the state will have to be free range

That sounds like it would be in favor of small farmers, and take the advantage away from the factory farms. Which I appreciate. Or am I misunderstanding the situation? 

4 hours ago, yellowrosefarm said:

"animals can't be used for food unless they die of natural causes"   I guess the ones over in the eat rotten meat thread might be on to something after all.  I wonder if the ones advocating this stuff have ever been truly hungry, like not having eaten anything but lettuce for a week hungry.

I think big fake meat likes this. 

• Like 2

It seems to be commonplace anymore for people who can't control their own lives to try to control the lives and livelyhoods of others. 

I would ask them kindly to get their own house in order before knocking on my door. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, bob01230 said:

New law in Mass. Starting January 1st all eggs sold in the state will have to be free range

WHAT!!

4 hours ago, Mudfly said:

Well it is Oregon.  They won't even let you pump your own gas there.  Too dangerous for the average person from Oregon to run a gas pump.

I wonder if the Tesla drivers are allowed to plug in their own charging cord?

Well...when they have to have signage like this on gas pumps, maybe it is better to have someone else pump your gas. 

21ACB726-A00B-4B58-8E33-5B0476A663EA.jpeg

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

It seems to be commonplace anymore for people who can't control their own lives to try to control the lives and livelyhoods of others. 

I would ask them kindly to get their own house in order before knocking on my door. 

You read my mind, after reading the article my first thought was take care of your homeless, abused, and targeted people by slavers.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, oldtanker said:

Agreed! Talk about sexual assaults!

And discrimination!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, sandhiller said:

• Like 1