Forum Terms & Rules
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below.
As a registered member of our community, we expect you to read and comply with theses Rules.
Rule violators may be suspended or banned at Forum Moderator's discretion.
- Do Not post links to: items found on ebay, Craigslist, Tractor House, or dealer websites. You MAY post links for estate or retirement auctions.
- DO NOT POST For Sale or Want Ads for complete equipment (tractors, trucks, etc): For example, "I have a 1961 Farmall 560 for sale Call 555-555-1212". Another example "I want to buy a Farmall M. Does anyone know where to find one?"
- No posting of any material which is: knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- Please avoid discussions of politics and religion.
- No posting of any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board. If you're not sure, don't post it until you ask.
- Do not link to photos residing on another web site. Save images to your computer, then upload using the instructions in the Support forum. You are permitted to link to images you have on photo sharing sites such as Photobucket or Flickr.
- Be respectful of members, moderators and admins. We expect everyone to act like adults.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email.
We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.