Steve C. Posted July 10, 2019 Posted July 10, 2019 https://www.theonion.com/scientists-trace-heat-wave-to-massive-star-at-center-of-1819572838
sandhiller Posted July 10, 2019 Posted July 10, 2019 I dunno, sounds like some hoodoo. I'd keep an eye on it just in case. It could lead to dancin'. ?
sandhiller Posted July 10, 2019 Posted July 10, 2019 I dunno, sounds like some hoodoo. I'd keep an eye on it just in case. It could lead to dancin'. ?
lorenzo Posted July 10, 2019 Posted July 10, 2019 The onion and the national inquire have a lot in common.
mikem Posted July 10, 2019 Posted July 10, 2019 You been watching the "science channel" again-----I can tell............ Mike
dannyredfan Posted July 11, 2019 Posted July 11, 2019 So pumba from loin king was right ? they are just massive balls of gas. I figered it was led or something to shine as long as they have.
TroyDairy Posted July 11, 2019 Posted July 11, 2019 I chuckled other day. Said highest temp was in Fairbanks in the USA saturday. Big concern (yes its is dry in AK this spring/summer) the media says. So my mind says the SE and SW were COOLER than the AK. So really everything else was cooler than normal?!? There is a interesting (true legit? Seems) on scientist's who wrote paper on the sun has had very little activity last few months. Less each year. He thinks a global cooling pattern is eminant starting in next decade and going 10 to 20 years. Like the 1800 N Europe mini ice age. Frankly it sounds scarier than .003* warmer.
mader656 Posted July 11, 2019 Posted July 11, 2019 27 minutes ago, TroyDairy said: I chuckled other day. Said highest temp was in Fairbanks in the USA saturday. Big concern (yes its is dry in AK this spring/summer) the media says. So my mind says the SE and SW were COOLER than the AK. So really everything else was cooler than normal?!? There is a interesting (true legit? Seems) on scientist's who wrote paper on the sun has had very little activity last few months. Less each year. He thinks a global cooling pattern is eminant starting in next decade and going 10 to 20 years. Like the 1800 N Europe mini ice age. Frankly it sounds scarier than .003* warmer. I think I've seen those, last two years here old timers say this is what montana is supposed to be cold and snowy winters and not as hot summers.
Atilathehun99 Posted July 11, 2019 Posted July 11, 2019 https://politics.theonion.com/john-bolton-urges-war-against-the-sun-after-uncovering-1835805360
jass1660 Posted July 11, 2019 Posted July 11, 2019 In 100 years the worldwide temperature increased .5 degrees Celsius, in the last three years the worldwide temperature has decreased by .6 degrees Celsius according to climatologist Tim Ball on the radio the other night.
Diesel Doctor Posted July 11, 2019 Posted July 11, 2019 More scientists with a big idea and looking for research money. If this is true science, why is this not touted in the main stream media. Al Gore should be orgasmic. This could make AOC's Green New Deal work. I think for now, I will call BS! Make it work and prove me wrong?
Atilathehun99 Posted July 11, 2019 Posted July 11, 2019 1 hour ago, Diesel Doctor said: More scientists with a big idea and looking for research money. If this is true science, why is this not touted in the main stream media. Al Gore should be orgasmic. This could make AOC's Green New Deal work. I think for now, I will call BS! Make it work and prove me wrong? No disrespect intended but do you even know what "The Onion" is? Now if in fact you're being sarcastic I would say..........well played sir, well played.
Steve C. Posted July 12, 2019 Author Posted July 12, 2019 10 hours ago, Atilathehun99 said: https://politics.theonion.com/john-bolton-urges-war-against-the-sun-after-uncovering-1835805360 Like any good satire, one small step from the actual truth. Bolton could be Dr. Strangelove. No, wait. That was Charles Krauthammer.
Rusty shackleford Posted July 12, 2019 Posted July 12, 2019 I don't even believe we went to the moon, I dont believe people just because they wear a lab coat
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.