Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bkorth

Prayer request

A high school classmate of mine and his wife lost their 17 year old daughter in a car accident late last night. She was going home from a friend's house on a gravel road and lost control, she was thrown from the vehicle and God willing was killed instantly. Her parents were trying to reach her on her cell phone as she was late getting home and then got the news that she was gone. They said that she always wore her seatbelt but this one time without it cost her her life. Such a young soul taken from us, almost makes you sick. I had to tell my son this morning that his classmate was killed, one of the hardest things I've ever done. We have a four day school week so their were no classes today but the school was open from 8 am to 9 PM with counselors and clergy on hand all day so the kids could come in and just be together and help each other cope, and will be open again tomorrow, small towns are just great. This family and all of these kids could sure use your prayers tonight. Thx Brian

Consider it done, just goes to show you never know when the Lord will call you home.

That is very sad news. We know first hand how they are feeling. Wife and her parents went through same thing when they lost their youngest son at 17 in a car accident. Very hard thing for a family to go through. We will be praying for them and all the kids. Will pray that their faith leads them through this tough time.

Prayers from Ohio.

Prayers from here as well. Takes me back to classmates lost in the same manner. As if kids don't already have it hard enough these days...

Prayers through these times tragic loss

prayers for her family, too young, i see more of this sort of thing than i care to, and usually someone you know. kind of makes you feel sick all over.

Prayers for them.

Prayers sent for the family and the kids of the community

prayers for them.

Prayers sent to them. These parents will need prayers for many years.

Tony

Parents should never have to bury a child. My thoughts are with them.

Rick

prayers for the family, should never have to bury a child ever

I`ll pray for God to lay his hand on their shoulder. So sorry to hear this news.

Prayers for all sent from Tennessee. Looking back the Lord had to have a plan for Me cause He road with Me a lot and that had to have been quite a ride.

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS