International 784

Well I've done it!

I am officially infected with Red Paint.

I have got my self a project.

An international 784 with quicke loader on it.

Pictures to follow in next few posts.

These are the photos from eBay. I'll post more soon.

post-59688-0-87859400-1455966410_thumb.j

What are the bars going from the lift housing arms to the lower part of the tractor? I've never seen that over here. Eason

What are the bars going from the lift housing arms to the lower part of the tractor? I've never seen that over here. Eason

Pick up hitch. Note there is a "hook" instead of a draw bar like we are used to.

Eason they are for the Pick Up Hitch (PUH). You have a Choice of a clevis or a hook. I will get some photos and post them as soon as I can.

It needs left rear side window. Some repairs to the doors. New front grill. New roof. Rewiring and associated components. Cab Heater /blower needs sorting.

C pillars of cab need some repairs due to rust.

Will probably need a new clutch and the TA has been deleted. Not sure if it feasible to repair and replace that.

I need to reroute the loader controls. I will probably The them off the auxiliary valves with a stop valve and use the auxiliary hydraulic levers. As the spools are inside the cab and the pipes are routed out through the removed right front side window. Get a very cold left leg at the moment. And the right dashboard side panel is removed.

I will post more pictures soon. Especially of the PUH.

• 1 month later...

Pick up hitch. Note there is a "hook" instead of a draw bar like we are used to.

As promised some photos of the pickup hitch.

Up and down with both the hook and clevis in use.

And the reversible draw bar out of the frame so you can see it.

This is first photo bucket attempt so bear with me :D

20160323_142001_zpsr4rotf2d.jpg

20160323_142107_zpswj6djzrn.jpg

20160323_142051_zpsqtuq5nuv.jpg

20160323_141850_zps6dfxlvb0.jpg

20160323_141826_zpsfmydiqht.jpg

20160323_141843_zpstny6eqa0.jpg

The PUH is lifted up and down with the arms by the extra lift rods on the side. When you lift the arms to there upper point the weight is taken off the locking hooks at each side of the hitch frame so they can be released by the lever in the cab

• 4 months later...

I bought myself a mug from ebay. Got an exact  likeness to my 784 (minus loader) I just couldn't resist it.

20160729_124607_zpshozsy5sl.jpg