Jump to content
mader656

fencing pictures

Recommended Posts

NoIt's been a year since dad passed.

Did a little mowing with his setup today.... It's not the far all and Schulte but perfect for tomorrow's job. Teared up thinking about him. Moms moved close. Its been a year of change.

0610201834~2.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perfection.

0616201445~2.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking good,  seems to be a lost are

 

 

you can also use these

https://www.amazon.com/Baileigh-TN-200M-Manual-Pipe-Notcher/dp/B00F6GZIEQ/ref=sr_1_16?dchild=1&keywords=pipe+notcher&qid=1592370028&sr=8-16

they work off the welding bed if you mount them and are super fast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AKwelder said:

Looking good,  seems to be a lost are

 

 

you can also use these

https://www.amazon.com/Baileigh-TN-200M-Manual-Pipe-Notcher/dp/B00F6GZIEQ/ref=sr_1_16?dchild=1&keywords=pipe+notcher&qid=1592370028&sr=8-16

they work off the welding bed if you mount them and are super fast

One minute with the portaband.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mader656 said:

One minute with the portaband.

Hard to beat that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mader656 said:

One minute with the portaband.

Are you referring to a handheld band saw?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rjpont said:

Are you referring to a handheld band saw?

Yup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, rjpont said:

Are you referring to a handheld band saw?

 

7 hours ago, mader656 said:

Yup

They are one of the greatest tools ever made

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AKwelder said:

 

They are one of the greatest tools ever made

Plus 5 for cordless and enough batteries

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should help cut down on generator usage 18 more panels and 16 more batteries...had 6 before will now have 24 and 24 batteries...

0620201815a_HDR.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well after a getting stuck, unstuck and nearly rolling over in the Toyota fence truck within 5 minutes i guess we are going to call the truck mounted post driver a fail....

It is better to have tried and failed than to have never tryed at all.

 

I guess ill put it on the 3 point on the 656...its heavy but Im not actually digging with it so it should be ok...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another day cut short...dropped the post holder 4-5 feet stopped it with my head large bruise...i dont think its a concussion...but didn't feel like driving the hour home by myself so I had wife come get me....hopefully ill be better tomorrow and can finish....

Seriously considering a inside job in town...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mader656 said:

Another day cut short...dropped the post holder 4-5 feet stopped it with my head large bruise...i dont think its a concussion...but didn't feel like driving the hour home by myself so I had wife come get me....hopefully ill be better tomorrow and can finish....

Seriously considering a inside job in town...

I had been considering a gas powered t post driver last year. Oldest boy was home from college so just bought a second hand driver. The hospital bill for the stitches in his head would've paid for the gas powered. He came up too high and caught the top of the post and thumped himself in the head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2020 at 10:40 PM, mader656 said:

NoIt's been a year since dad passed.

Did a little mowing with his setup today.... It's not the far all and Schulte but perfect for tomorrow's job. Teared up thinking about him. Moms moved close. Its been a year of change.

0610201834~2.jpg

Be 2 years next week since I lost mine. Still think about him every day 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 1466fan said:

I had been considering a gas powered t post driver last year. Oldest boy was home from college so just bought a second hand driver. The hospital bill for the stitches in his head would've paid for the gas powered. He came up too high and caught the top of the post and thumped himself in the head. 

Worth it

this was the post holder on the big driver... Weighs 15 lbs and free fell from 5 feet overhead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mader656 said:

Worth it

this was the post holder on the big driver... Weighs 15 lbs and free fell from 5 feet overhead.

Ouch. My wife says that kind of stuff won't hurt me. At least not on the head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 1466fan said:

Ouch. My wife says that kind of stuff won't hurt me. At least not on the head. 

Mine says that too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy independence day.

0703201304b_HDR.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...