mader656

fencing pictures

7 hours ago, TroyDairy said:

Hope Dallas wasnt muggy......right.

Dallas the city where the factory delete option on turn signals is common.

Thinking about vehicles my 1989 was junk at 180k hoping for half a million on this one, unless I upgrade for better legal towing capacity. But really leaning toward single axle semi and cdl. 

0729161437_zpsgx9dj66f.jpg

When I backed it off it broke out between the cross members.

Guess what project is coming soon, tomorrow we gotta patch it, because if gotta. Use it Monday, 2x8 and plywood here we come.

Yuck, that is a job I do not enjoy.  You going to replace it with box store lumber, or oak deck planks, or something else?

at least it didn't drop thru

2 foot centers on cross braces only can drop 3 inches, maybe should have not had 4000 in the back of the Toyota.

Going to patch with box store lumber and order full dimensional Douglas for from local sawmill. Would love to do diamond plate but need to save weight.

I have changed to 1/2 inch space between the planks to shed water and debris. We have a fairly good climate regarding wood rot, but it does seem to help.  I have been reading of deck treatments, and have decided they all have pros and cons.  Maybe the boiled linseed oil and ATF they talked about on the Montana farm thread will work.

That deck was bad when I Got my trailer in 12, looks like it may have been original in 89, We have a good climate as well,  might try the linseed and atf, or used black farm paint, 15w40 is the ppg code. Maybe put sand on top to help it not be as slick.

I like your paint code

Code is same one we use.  Guy i know got a Pinterest recipe.  He built a new hay wagon for high end horse folks.  Orgazmic even!  Used canola oil and i think vinegar.  Looks amazing, fir wood and it looks a incredible golden grain.  Did it this winter and looks great still.  I want to check in with him this winter again.   

Ideally I'll let it dry and paint the bottom before I install it.

Funny orscamic, when we were in texas the folks we staid with were hard core orscamic, you know the animals being organically feed was the reason they tasted better, really had to bite my tongue to not educate them about it's all in the diet.

0801160756_zpsge1l6uf5.jpg

When you bu. A boar motor, but the boar comes with and needs, a coupler, tires, wheel bearing, lights, just to haul it home, what to do but winch it on the gooseneck and use the IH to unload.

0803161519_zpsptnxapxd.jpg

Goobye profet.

To top it off wife comes with spare, it's for the boat. So I sent her to the tireshop gets pulled over fun stuff.

To add insult to injury, battery dead from flashers and 2 hours at the side of the road, guess I need new battries

could not wait to get in the house to open my beverage, fencing pliers worked.  Feeling like tcms 6:1 today, 

Bet the cistern is empty.

Mader sometimes not worth getting out of bed! Day before yesterday was that way for me, new I should of quit and taken a nap, BUT.......... went looking at some parts in the pasture and stured up some yellow jackets, got one stuck between glasses and eye lid. BOY WAS HE IRRITATED before he got out!!!!!! So you could say I'm setting here a One Eyed Jack!!!

Back at tire store today, picked up a bolt. On the pickup.

On 7/30/2016 at 6:38 AM, mader656 said:

Ideally I'll let it dry and paint the bottom before I install it.

Funny orscamic, when we were in texas the folks we staid with were hard core orscamic, you know the animals being organically feed was the reason they tasted better, really had to bite my tongue to not educate them about it's all in the diet.

Next time, dont bite your tongue.  They are being lied too and spending more money for nothing and the orgazmic industry knows it.  But to keep them stupid and them in the black they continue to push lies and mis-information.

0810160720a_zpsjhry5avp.jpg

What to do with this? Table? Pto asphalt cutter? Hang on wall? Hmm

3 minutes ago, mader656 said:

Fence row tree trimmer 

No fence row needing trimmed.

11 hours ago, mader656 said:

Have heard of people filling the center hole, then cleaning it up and making a grill out them. Supposedly they can be seasoned like cast iron skillet and you can make great fajitas.  

Clock!

Use fencing tools for number spots and twist barbed wire for hands