fencing pictures

mader656

2014 I didn't yet have a tractor and I had cut a new road in in October it didn't have drainage ditches or gravel. That winter was pretty snowy to. Driveway got bad. Chained up quite often that winter I average once anymore...less messy just to drag stuff around with tractors.

Gravel is coming....hopefully

Now it's got drainage ditches and compaction and doesnt get nearly as bad. 

FB_IMG_1552224499107.jpg

Also exciting news coming with my business. Changing names 

From Berry Creek ranch service to Stillwater Fencing & Ranch Service.

To Hopefully bring in more business along the lines of what I enjoy doing....

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, mader656 said:

Also exciting news coming with my business. Changing names 

From Berry Creek ranch service to Stillwater Fencing & Ranch Service.

To Hopefully bring in more business along the lines of what I enjoy doing....

will you be in the yellow pages?

19 minutes ago, edwardporter1 said:

will you be in the yellow pages?

Havent in the past... Do they still have phonebooks?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Saw on the news the frost is causing issues with 6 foot deep water lines... In big timber and red lodge. It's been that cold. ( 45 miles west and south respectively)

42 homes in red lodge without water right now. Glad it's not me or is be renting a ground thaw unit. 

• Sad 1

On 3/6/2019 at 10:15 PM, mader656 said:

I'd say so they are stiff till broken in..

Heated jacket would be nice but a heated inner layer would be better.

I dress in lots of layer.

I have the heated Milwaukee hoodie for work. mine is slightly larger than I should have . They are intended to be snug fitting and best worn as an inner layer. The battery life is not bad but it certainly makes a nice difference on a cold day. It allows me to wear a lighter layer under another coat and feel the extra warm. I would say when running that old loader you would feel the difference.

Got about 2 hours to Finnish transmission install in the suburban. If old plastic would stop breaking I would have been done finally getting close... 

I'm sure glad my friend volunteered his vehicle lift and a little time made life so  easier.

Should hit 55 next week 2 feet of snow on the ground lots of frost means tons of runoff, lots of ice on the river too... 

So apologies to all those along the Missouri River down stream...water is coming...

60 homes down in red lodge water lines froze up..

Little garage cabinet build today. For a customer.

0319191255.thumb.jpg.5e3c5f661379fbde833e7b0649a3363c.jpg

The old Yellowstone is trying to ice dam just south of town at the bridge. 0319191330.thumb.jpg.c8765b388670fe88e8d562419d48cbe4.jpg

County has a habit of plowing all the culvert shut on the road so the water just runs over the road and makes a mess so I like to shovel them open so the road isn't as bad till they grade.

• Like 1

Bussiness expo this weekend along with mom, dad and brother being out. 

Dad is constantly tired. But managed to find a photographer to take some family pictures it has been a good but hard weekend. Really wish dad would stop worrying about getting rid of his stuff and enjoy his remaining good days. 

I guess I've never been in his shoes. Prayed for them in my church group today. Going to be really hard to see them leave.

0323191121.jpg

• Like 3

Still praying for a miracle. Time is the best thing that can be shared as much as possible while you can

• Like 4

Took some family pictures while dad mom and brother were out. Turned out good...precious memories.Wholefamily2_edited_edited-01.thumb.jpeg.35347c83b9014b6536763a3327d1a25b.jpeg

Yes I married way up. (Way up)

Biult the kids and wife a temporary fence for the pups to be outside some. Cost of zero. For material (used t posts and extra mesh with 10,000 in tools involved.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

I like the outdoor picture. Not another cookie cutter fake looking setup

Yeah always hated indoor pictures.

I had went to pull the neighbors stuck tractor out...it was sitting on the frame...i think the torque must have pinched the tube.

When I saw the tractor I thought should have brought the loader, but it came out surprisingly...

Man, that just sucks.   

Hope you find whatever you need to fix this reasonable 

Thank you road dept. For the cone. I had forgotten that the road washed out here every spring like it had 2 weeks ago. 

I know the 3 houses are way low on the list to fix the road as several other roads are gone.

0329190848a.jpg