fencing pictures

mader656

Good day to sit at the woodstove and do QuickBooks crap....happy January 95th

Churches cancelled outdoor community. Sunrise service apparently single digits and snow aren't practical...

Wife's got a baby appt. This afternoon fun drive...

0402181104b.jpg

1 minute ago, edwardporter1 said:

Dont forget to buy her an.ice cream cone or a hot dog.  Be kind, she is carrying a load. I.loved my wife when she was pregnant. Very sexy

Very much so that there is nothing more sexy as a pregnant woman

12 degrees and a foot of fresh snow last night and today....I'm over this crap. I thought the snow was gone...going to get the blower out again in the morning for a few spots....not going chain it up again it's not going to last that long...

11 hours ago, mader656 said:

12 degrees and a foot of fresh snow last night and today....I'm over this crap. I thought the snow was gone...going to get the blower out again in the morning for a few spots....not going chain it up again it's not going to last that long...

Same story here except we only got about 8". They are calling for mid 40s tomorrow but then snow again. Spring shows up for a day at a time seems like.

14 minutes ago, ZachGrant said:

Same story here except we only got about 8". They are calling for mid 40s tomorrow but then snow again. Spring shows up for a day at a time seems like.

-7 last night clouds cleared out. Yup same weather here top 3 snow winter's of all time...will easily make 2nd place. First would not be a stretch...top2 inches of dirt refroze....

I did get vindicated yesterday at Costco...someone else told my wife she had the waddle going...

She is having therapy to try and allevate pain 2x a week for the next 6 week...she is due in 62 days so hope it helps...

22 hours ago, mader656 said:

I did get vindicated yesterday at Costco...someone else told my wife she had the waddle going...

She is having therapy to try and allevate pain 2x a week for the next 6 week...she is due in 62 days so hope it helps...

So where are you staying for the 2 nigjts a week to alleviate the PITA?

:D

17 minutes ago, TroyDairy said:

So where are you staying for the 2 nigjts a week to alleviate the PITA?

:D

Hey now...and I do build calf shelters....

Good day for a unplaned all day trip to town...shut wood stove door and glass cracked... Took the door to billings hour away... Took all day to get to cutting glass...got a new seal on it sure dampers lower now...

Hauled a trailer full of inflateable games home from billings...man I hate bumper trailers ride so ruff...guess I'm spoiled...

Got new truck signs installed (magnets) hope they pay off.

Nice business card. Best (and most important) time of your life about to arrive because of the "waddle"

Good timing, needed tires had to deliver a calf shed today...seemed like a good idea to sit at the Tire store and get tires outside with a calf shed on the trailer...cheep advertising...side note calf shelter delivery in a cross wind is no fun... 50 mph white knuckle drive...

On 12/8/2017 at 9:38 PM, mader656 said:

That and the v plow from last winter, but I've got a heavy blade now so it won't snow this winter....

Gosh I was wrong....

Put a new Jack on the shulte mower today....0420181610a.thumb.jpg.e4580cb0587e1bf685386ce869dcb64d.jpg

Glad the loader is big

0420181642.jpg

3 hours ago, mader656 said:

Gosh I was wrong....

Put a new Jack on the shulte mower today....0420181610a.thumb.jpg.e4580cb0587e1bf685386ce869dcb64d.jpg

Glad the loader is big

0420181642.jpg

Pictures from the 12/8/17 quote or did all your snow melt already? Looking at this on my phone and can't tell.