mader656

fencing pictures

The worst missed. This was south east of me.

FB_IMG_1532652773366.jpg

• Confused 1

That will put a dent in your day! Glad you missed the worst. Around here SE IN all the wheat is done and has been for weeks. Double crop beans are well on their way. 

1 hour ago, 12_Guy said:

That will put a dent in your day! Glad you missed the worst. Around here SE IN all the wheat is done and has been for weeks. Double crop beans are well on their way. 

That would hurt a bit... No double crop here...to short of season, no water...

Any hail that size can really tear things up. I can remember a storm coming in when I was probably 12-13 and the sky turning green. It hailed the size of baseballs. Every car in town had dents all over for years after that. I remember the look on my Father's face watching those giant hail stones bounce off of the blue  Ford Crown Victoria we had for a family car then....

Just now, Sledgehammer said:

Any hail that size can really tear things up. I can remember a storm coming in when I was probably 12-13 and the sky turning green. It hailed the size of baseballs. Every car in town had dents all over for years after that. I remember the look on my Father's face watching those giant hail stones bounce off of the blue  Ford Crown Victoria we had for a family car then....

Yup only think out was the Toyota and hail won't hurt that. I've been out in pea size still hurts

26 minutes ago, mader656 said:

Yup only think out was the Toyota and hail won't hurt that. I've been out in pea size still hurts

Oh yeah. Doesn't take much coming down out of the sky to hurt a little bit. 

How's momma and the little one getting along?  Good I hope

42 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Oh yeah. Doesn't take much coming down out of the sky to hurt a little bit. 

How's momma and the little one getting along?  Good I hope

Good made a mistake and son had tonsils out last week they were adult size and he is five...baby is a rockstar (sleeps all day parties all night) so we all are tired. Momma is getting better almost back to 100% other than sleep.

• Like 2

This week's project...been slow going still have to trim post tops... But looks so nice already...0810181044c.thumb.jpg.f6c27d9770658eb3628b7bc68c90137c.jpg

Working right on i90 the amount of bikes on trailers is astounding right now...its 100 degrees right now...miserable

0810181044a.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, edwardporter1 said:

Bikes are busy here too. Looks good. 

Driven or trailered