Yet another video, how to chain up a dozer blade. 

Happy to accept feedback and criticism from old timers who know this stuff better than me :D

So which one of you fellas owns this example, just north of Swan Valley ID?

P6170885.jpg

Finally got to use this machine at the local big vintage show, and the bloody thing overheated in short order! There really is something not right in the head with it. Hoping we can rip the blade kit off of it and pull the head to find out what's going on sometime in the future...

Rusty,

Over heating not good. Could the system just be full of crud and sludge? We need some more pictures too.

Regards,

Chris

• Like 1

It's going to be left up to my tame mechanic to get into it at some stage, though I don't see it happening any time in the next decade with the list of stuff he's "gonna". With any luck it's simply the water cavities want cleaning out...

So 4 years after the first Palethorpe (RIP) auction where I got the 35, and 2 auctions since, the very last bits of gear are being sold by the realtor...

Turns out all this time this was sitting up the back paddock! Tony must have used it as a parts machine, and it has the radiator I need! Just need to work out how I'll collect it...

received_506090546607763.jpeg

RN,

Good luck acquiring the new toy! 

Regards,

Chris

• Thanks 1