Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tru-Bilt

Pick-up Pictue

I am testing my capabilities of trying to post pictures. I always like looking at other picture so I will keep trying to post some pictures.post-118734-0-32500600-1450968256_thumb.

Neat picture. While you are practicing how about a picture of that Emeryville conventional. Lot of people thought they are ugly but I really like them.

Dennis

Opps I evidently can't type on my topic title. I will have to get a picture taken of the Emeryville I don't have a good close up of it.

Some more picture of the others.

post-118734-0-57783400-1450985699_thumb.

post-118734-0-71602900-1450985871_thumb.

Perfect Pictures !!! Enjoying every one of them , What year is the red "round body" pickup with the special cargo in the back ?

The red red pickup is a 1968, 908 one owner. I bought it off a estate it had been parked for at least 20 yrs need work needless to say. Pretty neat pickup though.

Where abouts in Colorado are you Tru-Bilt? The background of those pictures sure looks like you are in the area I spend time. I am in Fort Lupton/Brighton area when I'm not traveling the world.

Sure looks like you have quite the collection! Very nice!

Oh nice! I'm surprised we never ran into one another. I stay in Fort Lupton when I'm in town and when I used to live there full time.

Did you go to the RMIHR this summer? I took my IH dually, Scout SSII, and Cub Cadet 1650 this year. But I don't recognize any of your rigs. I'd put up a couple pictures of mine but I still can't figure out how.

I haven't gone to RMIHR, seems between a business and my family I don't have time to get out to the events. i would like to go someday. Those are nice looking pickups. What is the bucket truck year and model? I have a 74 500 that looks similar to that with a service bed on it. The red dually looks sharp!

Thank you!

The bucket truck is a 1974 500. Was bought new by the City of Centennial for their traffic light department. Its a fun toy!.

Heres a couple more just for fun. My Scout SSII and my Wagonmaster. Ever seen a Wagonmaster? They are pretty rare. The Chevy Avalanche of the 70s, lol.

post-86678-0-65089900-1451376923_thumb.j

post-86678-0-44676800-1451377045_thumb.j

Finally took some more time to get some more pictures added. Dennis this has the pictures of the Emeryville you asked about. It does run and get used just not very often.

TRUCK 1.jpg

TRUCK 2.jpg

Pictures of the '74 IH 500 sevice truck, and the '71 1210 with the loader headed home.

SEVICE TRUCK.jpg

1210 PICKUP.jpg

I took my son and the diesel Scout up the mountains last weekend. Smoky from the fires here in CO.

SCOUT 2.jpg

SCOUT.jpg

If anybody wants to post pictures of their pickups or trucks here under this topic feel free.

Ohhh...the ih truck pictue thread. I like it

Love the 1971 grille!! I never liked the 72 or 73 "David Letterman" grille

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 8:42 PM, Tru-Bilt said:

If anybody wants to post pictures of their pickups or trucks here under this topic feel free.

thanks for the invitation. Always enjoy posting pictures of my old binder.

Interior is from my daughter's wedding.

Virginia 001.JPG

IMG_1076.JPG

Won't let me post anymore pics.  They must be too big and I don't know how to resize them.  I'll try one more.

fr 79.JPG