Tonyinca

Started My 806 L.P. restoration

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 4:13 PM, SMOKER 1 said:

Man, Tony. You have the patience of Job!! The longest I've taken is 12 months and it drove me nuts. It seems that if I can't get it done in 3, them parts start walking away.

Jerry

Jerry ,

My patients are finally waning,  Seems to take so long to get these projects done!

Don't know if I would have one more full bolts off resto. in me . Right now no, However , Bob and I talking of doing the 3/4 ton I.H. flat bed ourselves.

We are going back and doing maintence and few updates on our restored girls and its test of patients BIG TIME.

Tony

11 hours ago, tony in ca. said:

Seems to take so long to get these projects done!

Tony, I can't give an exact date but we first started corresponding during your work on the SMTA-LP. Then through the 560, MM U and the 806LP.  Along with the tumblebug plow, mower and the "re-fresh" of the 300 and the complete resto of the red pickup. So l can see why you're getting a little tired!!  lol  Just hoping to get to see when you "re-fresh" your last cotton girl, the 4440. IMO the forum will be jut a tad bit boring when we won't have your updates to look forward to.

1 hour ago, twostepn2001 said:

IMO the forum will be jut a tad bit boring when we won't have your updates to look forward to.

Guy is right Tony. Always look forward to updates and pictures of the California beauties. 

The fleet is getting bigger. Tony asked me post this picture for him.

Ramos806Diesel.jpg

22 minutes ago, FarmallFan said:

The fleet is getting bigger. Tony asked me post this picture for him.

Ramos806Diesel.jpg

Should probably start a new thread that tractor doesn't appear to be LP. Looks like a fun project.

42 minutes ago, BOBSIH856 said:

Should probably start a new thread that tractor doesn't appear to be LP. Looks like a fun project.

I already did. Thanks for the moderating tip. :D

Been a while since I have been able to get glitches out of my Computor network to let me be back.

the 806 LP is ready for its first Prom Dance this weekend and my newly acquired 806D w/ bean cutter is ready also ! I'll be doing few more things to her as the year progresses but for now she is ready for field if nesesary! She will be going to prom also first time . Leaving in the morning.

tony 

few pic's

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I sure hope I get out there for this show in the future after I retire.  If all goes well, next year.

jerry

I kinda liked the single headlight on the bean cutter. Gave it a unique look.