Just a fyi. One of our members needs your support.

billonthefarm

Just wanted you guys to know what was on yt last night. Red power member "allan in ne" had a fire at his home and it sounds like everything was totally destroyed. He did post and confirm that he and his wife escaped without injury. Im sure he would appreciate well wishes in what will surley be some very tough days ahead. You can find more info on Ytmag.

bill

Prayers for the from vt, that is one of the most frightening things I can imagine

That is terrible, with first hand experience with a fire they are one of the most destructive forms of loss. Is there anything that this forum can do for him and his family? I'm very glad that no one was injured.

Glad no one was hurt.

Can we set up a fund like we did with Troy's dog? Maybe we need to set up a benevolent fund for death's(cards) and emergencies such as this. Eason

Horrible. Prayers for them and relief they are safe

What about the fund? Anyone ?

I still use Allan`s avitar pic for my screensaver pic.

TD`s wife can tell him how to do the GoFundMe thing.

Nothing scarier than a house fire. Thank the Lord nobody perished.

Allan, You are in our thoughts and prayers. Fire is so devastating....James

http://www.chadrad.com/newsstory.cfm?story=38445

sad sad story. like always, the prayers and concerns from the forum members are amazing Allan.

Horrible. Prayers for them and relief they are safe

What about the fund? Anyone ?

I see no fund set up with GoFundMe yet but James`s link has an address for donations.

Prayers and best wishes from us. We too went through a fire in 2000 lost a 40 year accumulation of things plus two small tractors when our shop burned. I've never felt so helpless and hopeless ! May Gods peace be with you all.

Saw this on Facebook.

The Clapp Family Fire Fund has been established at Chadron Federal Credit Union, 126 E 3rd, Chadron NE 69337

Thanks to KCSR, Chadrad Communications, and Chris Fankhauser for putting feet to action, in response to the groundswell of phone calls received, the beloved community seeking means to donate resources to put my Dad and Susan back on their feet.

Incredibly grateful! Thank you.

Can we call and donate via phone?

Gofundme.com is super easy. Someone needs to set it up and then need a acct to wire money to. You could even arrange a check to be sent as well. They keep a 5-7% iirc which is fair being the ease for the giver and receiver.

Wow the pic is crazy, they are very blessed to be alive. Our 74yo neighbor lost his home and pets in '14. Took a few months for him to be himself again.

Archived