pics from the chicken farm

gafarm49

More

Is the green one in the first picture a half grown smart car? Maybe I've been under a rock or something but I've never seen a cab or setup like that. What model Deere is it? Not poking fun at the operation, just curious.

Ga Farm

I really like your modification to the litter spreader, I modified one of those for a friend by adding another axle. It helped, but your idea with a set of tandems should be a lot better to spread on wet fields. It should keep the spinners out of the mud and should help the spread pattern.

GT&T

ga, Where are them chicks at? What say you about that little Farmall? My uncle has one and it's been very poor for his little hay farm. Always something. Yours been okay?

The deere is a 100f orchard.it's low inside when feeders are raised and I wanted a cab haha. I'm in south ga cotton country and grew it up til this year. I still have the picker tho so the doors not closed on that yet. The old ih is a 424 cranks everytime but don't have power steering. That thing will work an old guy. I like the farm all 55as but they too new to know if they will be good

The deere is a 100f orchard.it's low inside when feeders are raised and I wanted a cab haha. I'm in south ga cotton country and grew it up til this year. I still have the picker tho so the doors not closed on that yet. The old ih is a 424 cranks everytime but don't have power steering. That thing will work an old guy. I like the farm all 55as but they too new to know if they will be good

Do you mean our Red Power "Bitty"?

Bitty's : Another word for chicks or peeps or peepee's

So our "Bitty" is a peepee? I kinda like Bitty.
I have been called worse. I got the nickname in school. Was called itty Bitty or Bitty for short. I had a lifted short bed '87 Chevy called little Bitty. Was funny that Alan Jackson had that song that mentioned something about being itty Bitty. I was always one of the smallest kids in my class . Weighed 132 up till the beginning of my senior year even though I could bench press 250+

Now that I think about it I miss those days

Archived