Any NC chapter 43 members?

DWV

Wondering what's going on with the Antique Engine and Tractor Show In NC in conjunction with the chapter.

Have questions about attending but having no luck with returns of calls or email. Tried one contact number for Kevin Metcalf for over 3 weeks. Always get a recording to leave message. Left message 3 times with no results. No answer of email for www.applecountry.org. No return call from other contact number in flyer. Thanks Dave

I'm not a member of 43, just 37 & 43. Went to that show in 2011 with a group from 37. Thinking about going this year.

They are planning a great show. I saw the group from Chapter #43 at Half Century in Rantoul and had a great visit--they are working hard. If you go to www.nationalihcollectors.com then go to chapters it shows #43 President and has an email link to him. Lee Roy Nicholson and his office number is posted as 828-697-2638--you will get the after hours service and can leave a message or call tomorrow during business hours. Keep in mind that Apple country is the show that has been going on for some time and that web and flyer and contact info is different than Chapter #43. The website and flyer gives a lot of good info---If you have specific questions I might be able to help. International Harvester is the feature tractor this year and Chapter #43 is having their state show in conjunction with Apple Country show. The local club is Apple Country Antique Engine and Tractor Association. The show is called the 2015 WNC ( Western North Carolina) Fall Harvest Days. And the website is www.applecountry.org. Let me know if I can answer anything else.

Randy

Wondering what's going on with the Antique Engine and Tractor Show In NC in conjunction with the chapter.

Have questions about attending but having no luck with returns of calls or email. Tried one contact number for Kevin Metcalf for over 3 weeks. Always get a recording to leave message. Left message 3 times with no results. No answer of email for www.applecountry.org. No return call from other contact number in flyer. Thanks Dave

DWV--did you get your questions answered ?

DWV--did you get your questions answered ?

Not really, I already knew that the show administration was different than the IH collectors. Thought maybe some of the collectors would know if the harvest days contact people had changed from the advertisements. Can't figure out why they never answer a email, phone call or message for a return call. Mostly called between 6 and 8 PM and tried a few other times for Kevin Metcalf over at least 3 week period in case he was on vacation or another problem. Recording has a woman voice saying this is the Metcalf residents. Tried Larry Phillips some and think I left message for return call twice. Thanks for the replies but think I'm done with them unless there's a good reason for no return calls. Dave

Also I left Metcalf a cell and home number don't remember if Phillips was left both.

Archived