Life in Alaska

AKwelder

Here you go tony.

26775A36-5548-40E3-B17A-82F0B823B803_zps

From last fall

I was very interested in your C, and hope to try and copy some of it with the ole gal

And a Craigslist add

http://fairbanks.craigslist.org/hvo/5575500148.html

A 3440 that was 4 wd? That's new to me, looks like it would take a little TLC to get her back on the job

Was it a C you found in the airport or a A?

A, I will be going out to meet him this week[/quote

Keep us in mind when you get her home to get pics :)

I was very interested in your C, and hope to try and copy some of it with the ole gal

I'm amazed at how many C's are still out there doing stuff. I have 2 and have seen about a dozen runners for sale around here in the last few months.

I prefer the C over a H , more nimble on cultivators imo

I'm amazed at how many C's are still out there doing stuff. I have 2 and have seen about a dozen runners for sale around here in the last few months.

Grandpa is still mowing with the one my great grandpa bought to be his second tractor, it is still on the farm in Minnesota where it was delivered new.

Are you going to HARDOX for your dump body? If you use the dump trailer on your tractor a lot something worth doing is T in a set of hydraulic lines that go from the trailer to the tractor. I did that to ours but I also had to put a shutoff between the tractor line and electric pump because when the cylinders stroked out the tractor hyd oil would get pumped into the electro pump resevoir. If you want I can take a few pictures.

Are you going to HARDOX for your dump body? If you use the dump trailer on your tractor a lot something worth doing is T in a set of hydraulic lines that go from the trailer to the tractor. I did that to ours but I also had to put a shutoff between the tractor line and electric pump because when the cylinders stroked out the tractor hyd oil would get pumped into the electro pump resevoir. If you want I can take a few pictures.

For the limited use I will install standard A1011 mild steel plate. I would be very surprised if I ever wear it out.

Please do send me some pictures of the plumbing, I have committed to what you see, but there is always tomorrow

I pondered quit some time regarding the hydraulics, and in the end it comes down to the fact that I do not have rear services on any of my tractors, so I was going to add some. The Super C doesn't have the hydraulic tank needed , and it's pressure would limit the lift. The electric pump was really reasonable and let's me drag top soil home with the truck.

Yeah

92E9DE27-F7DD-4A49-B537-3B9F1A1C15EB_zps

3 truck loads of topsoil, 40 or more carts full behind the lawn tractor, a bottle of ibuprofen, and that dump trailer is climbing right to the top of my priority list

So we bedded the last of the flowers, and set up a water supply for irrigation, weeded the flowers, gave them a good drink and that's a day

Yeah

92E9DE27-F7DD-4A49-B537-3B9F1A1C15EB_zps

3 truck loads of topsoil, 40 or more carts full behind the lawn tractor, a bottle of ibuprofen, and that dump trailer is climbing right to the top of my priority list

So we bedded the last of the flowers, and set up a water supply for irrigation, weeded the flowers, gave them a good drink and that's a day

Looks like Exercise( Work!!!)

The BOSS might of had other ideas!!!!! The older you get, the lowder the ones that you did not know that you had will scream!!! "IB" will be a necessity!!! :D:blink::blink:

Keep us up to date on flower pics. Please......

My thought would have been, I'll save time if I spend the first part finishing the trailer.

X2!!

I may of broke down n rented even!

They just don't look so full when you start

The raised beds weekend before this

BD9169A9-0898-4831-B184-B25AC2F62335_zps

Flowers coming up

215D666F-B8B4-48BF-A039-A9FA78B0A3EF_zps

Drove south to Valdez for a tee job, came out of the hotel to this sight

36B7E2B6-BF28-4BA9-AD15-044661B00743_zps

Dang

Fishermen all laid off?

You would think. It may just be to early, there are a bunch of fishing vessels on the beach being worked on to. I see the campers are slowly trickling in to.

Wow the trees are greener in the middle of Alaska than NW Pennsylvania.......

We had a light winter, and an early spring. The green up was almost a month early.

And the crew got it fitted up

19F5B502-89C8-4811-8ACD-E45FE3CFF486_zps

Welding tomorrow.

So I went for a bike ride around town, and found this at the local museum

9817F0C5-B67C-4F44-8D23-60785D4AF9B0_zps