TD15 & TD9

DWF

I brought the TD9-H and Hitachi EX120 to a future cabin site in a Pine Forest. I had to make a road to the building site and load and haul a huge brush pile to another area of the same property. The brush was probably 10 years or so old as the former land owner had the plantation thinned about that time. I then had to doze down 4 or 5 feet in areas and fill in a low area (not a wetland). That's when I decided to bring the 15C as I had not used it for 3 years. I'm glad I brought it as there were quite a few boulders, basketball size to 5 gallon pail size. The 15 made quick work of it and used the 9 and EX120 for clean up. I also used the excavator for the brush (it was partially decomposed) loading. I also had to cut about 25 Norway Pine trees, so I used the excavator for putting the trees in a pile and also making a brush pile that will be burned once the snow comes. The next thing I need to do is put a septic tank in and a drain field. It needs to go in before the cabin as the tank and field will be hard to get at once the cabin is built next summer.

DWF

A pic

I'll try againpost-8576-0-58925600-1405289987_thumb.jp

And againpost-8576-0-35590300-1405290599_thumb.jp

Archived