TD15-C Fuel Primer Pump

DWF

I have a TD15-C dozer with a DT466C engine and an in line injection pump. On the primer pump the "plunger" no longer stays closed. It seems as though the threads are stripped. I don't know if that's possible, but it won't stay down and is leaking a small amount even when not running. The part number according to my parts book is 691054C91 which crosses to a Bosch 0440017015. I searched these number and came up with one pump at "Find it Parts" for $385. Seems quite a bit for a primer pump, but perhaps it is the transfer pump also.

I was wondering if any one has any ideas on this? I did post this on the Construction site too.

Thanks!

DWF

I think I can fix you up , there are some inline truck pumps here I will never use and I might have some new hand primers in my Bosch parts too .

Danny

The newer style Bosch primer pumps are about $15 and available at most diesel shops. They no longer have the screw down to lock feature. I buy the in the 10 pack. part number is 2 447 010 033 for one primer pump. $14.03.

Thanks for the info injpumped, but in talking with Dirtboyz07 he has what I need so I've talked with him about getting one.

Again, thanks for the response!

DWF

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Danny I have what I needed and it's been installed and no $4.00 a gallon fuel is leaking.

Injpumped , thanks for the response, all knowledge is appreciated.

DWF

Glad to help Doug , we have to keep all this stuff going, history on the mend !!!

Danny

Archived