Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron Sorden

Bought gas today!!!

HMMMM, don't know what dieselgas is. Sounds like a person that rides in a limo all the time and has too much money to worry about working for a living.

I believe gas was $2.55 in Worthington yesterday.

Is this the longest running thread we have had here? I recall the "weather threads" on the old forum, they would go on for weeks. This one has been around for going on six months!! :blink::blink:

I have seen it in NH from $2.39 to $2.68. Average around $2.50 on April 3, 2006.

Today locally is $2.49. Took over $60 to fill up my pickup, and it still had almost a quarter tank left.

Is this the longest running thread we have had here?  I recall the "weather threads" on the old forum, they would go on for weeks.  This one has been around for going on six months!! :blink:  :blink:

Jere: It's fueled by the ridiculous prices we are being forced to pay for gas!!

The Texaco I reported yesterday as having diesel cheaper than regular. Well it ain't no more. Today it Diesel was up to $2.79 and regular gas was $2.68.

Ron

regular gas was $2.859 today in afton, ny. if you didn't like that, the other station was $2.849

Ron Sorden - re>>gas prices thread<<

I see just now at the SA up on the hill it's at 2.65, been from that down to as low as 2.44 the last two weeks here.

Guy sent this to me on E-mail this morning:

"I went into the 7-11 gas station today and asked for five dollars worth of gas. The clerk f----d and then gave me a receipt."

best, randy

Dad just took my car when it only had 1/4 tank of gas. Chances are he'll have just enough gas to make it home, and it will be on Empty.

The highest I saw gas for in Owosso was $2.73

Tony

$2.55 at home as of 6:30 am

At work 30 miles west $2.65-$2.69 Sepends on which side of town your on.

What happened to all the complaining and asking congressmen to do something? I think we are just sick and tired of all this BS of complaining and nothing being done. So why even bother complaining anymore? Maybe just maybe its the guy who is in office? I believe someone on here typed in before, to think back to when Carter was president peanut butter went sky high? GW and oil? Very similar :ph34r:

Even at times when our inventories are very high and crude is even higher due to the (lets blame it on the western world and iranian tensions) Thats what the news had on the other day!

Regular unleaded at local store $2.69, at the Flying J on I-95, $2.54.

Regular unleaded $2.83. Diesel $2.76.

Went from 2.61 to 2.80 in minutes here today

Is this the longest running thread we have had here?  I recall the "weather threads" on the old forum, they would go on for weeks.  This one has been around for going on six months!! :blink:  :blink:

Jere: It's fueled by the ridiculous prices we are being forced to pay for gas!!

The Texaco I reported yesterday as having diesel cheaper than regular. Well it ain't no more. Today it Diesel was up to $2.79 and regular gas was $2.68.

Ron

Long may this thread live. :lol: It is costing over seventy bucks to fill that workvan up these last two weeks. Sometimes fill it twice a week. Sure glad that is not coming out of my pocket.

Right there with you JD, I thought i would never get on this thread. But I after all this time, we just might break a record and I want my name on it. :D

With reguards to long threads, (It's Planting Time, Where's The Rain) ran for over a full year but I can't remember how much over a year, maybe up to a year and a half??? Boog, do you remember??? Darned CRS any way!! :P This gas thread most likely has more people reading it because of so many more people on this forum then when we were back on the "old" forum, and tha tis fine, records are made to be broken. Personally, I think this is a good topic, and so was the weather thread as it gave us a "live time" look at the weather all across the country, and over seas too. No dissrespect ment to any weather forcasters, but we had them beat all to heck I think. (we looked out the window_ :P:P:P

48.00 to fill up an S-10 today what a azz ripping and it still hurts .

Well, hearing how it is supposed to reach 3.00 and stay there through the summer, but some analyst said that it WILL go back down, it's just in a long term fluxuation. Yeh, rich SOB oil execs who want to get all they can before they can retire and go hide. <_<:angry: Something isn't right here.

It was reported on the evening news that it will go to $4.00 for the Summer. That statement was probably made to just test the waters.

sitoyfarmer

$2.75 to $2.79 in central PA for gas.

I was watching the news last night again. I came up with 2 solutions Let Iran blow up the middle east! And send all petrolium analyst their! Analyst predict the price goes to it. Why can't they predict LOW prices. Then they said next year prices were to go down. HA HA! Thats what they said for this year, last year.

Car makers blaming oil co. and oil co. blaming auto makers. :wacko: Round and round it goes where it will end up ask the oil co who made record profits. :angry: And I don't care how big the company is and the profit margin! Some companies do pass savings on to consumers. Not greedy ones though.

Sorry I must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I am just fed up with this. And just yesterday all of PA was listed as in a drought I am just fed up with alot. ;)

Rant over!

No matter who is to blame, it puts a burr in my ass to put $12.00 in a GAS CAN! :angry:

dave

I know what it costs to fill a Suburban down here in the lower 48. (ouch)

It boggles the mind to think what it must cost KoO, to fill Chromeless, up in the GWN.

We'll get throught it somehow.

Mikem

I know what it costs to fill a Suburban down here in the lower 48. (ouch)

It boggles the mind to think what it must cost KoO, to fill Chromeless, up in the GWN.

We'll get throught it somehow.

Mikem

So do I! I even feel for the real farmers who make a living off the land. I just piddle around with a hundred acres. And that gets expensive enough in just hay and oats. Could not imagine the whole 9 yards. Hay, silage, shelled corn, small grains, straw, trucking, drying, planting, harvesting, spraying, fertilizing, all the other crop needs and fuel associated with farming. :(

How do you guys do it? Just courious as to how much fuel (any or all) some use in an average year?

DUE TO TRANNY GOING OUT IN THE ELKY COUPLE MONTHS AGO I HAVE NOT BOUGHT GAS,JANAY PAID $2.63 MONDAY AT COSTCO IN ISSAQUAH,OTHER STATIONS WERE AROUND $2.75.

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE!

PAUL