life in our corner

TroyDairy

Nice pic of the valley, what is all that green stuff in the pic? Everything is brown or white here.

Prayers for the family from Tennessee!

20150305_141614_zpsegsiuqbf.jpg

Story of our life. Quick change the impeller out. Threads on new one bad. Machinest can re do them safely so I have him copy the measurements and weld new vanes on. We'd beat it bad knocking it off. Get home spins on nice. But near 3/4" to tall.....back to shop. Cut down to near where it was. Apparently the new part is wrong and defective at once. About a 20 min task took 4 plus hours

Time for a filter change ??

Time for a filter change ??

Mine reads that way all the time. How does the sending unit work? I never even looked into getting it to work

A local fireman said "it's the first of march we should be shoveling snow not fighting brush fires" I won't say what fire he was fighting :wub:

Sisters FIL has a nexk brace for 6 weeks but otherwise in food spirits. Dad had to bicker a little to get what he should for the old truck. Had to xome up with a bit to get the new one though.

Oh the 1st offer was near offensive. Bil is our/his agent an said do not take 1st one. After dad found several for 5-8k more they gave him 4k more.

Good friend had a nice 4 4 1990 Cummins back in 00 get totaled there first offer wouldn't buy a 2wd half ton.

Some odd farming for you inlanders. Who can guess this machines use?

20150309_115644_zpshiph0nld.jpg

20150309_115629_zpsjevmgqxr.jpg

Home made row flipper.
Some kind of harvester? Looks like the "tine arms" spin as the rotor rotates?