life in our corner

TroyDairy

Troy you need to post (if possible) an aerial photo of your farm before and after (most recent) with all of the demolition and construction that youve been doing for the past year it would be neat to see.

My wife claims you can tell how good a day it was by the ring the boys leave in tub

Seems to be a pretty good gauge

Cute lil one there Troy. Daddy's Girl?

1958, before us:

20140428_214828_LLS_zpspzkf2dlb.jpg

1976 right after dad came. He built the silo and free stall barn:

20140428_214915_LLS_zpsbvrespn2.jpg

2012...right before parlor:

20140427_154406_zpsuhp7qkph.jpg

TD, That lagoon in the picture looks familiar to me, I do believe I've seen it before. Oh yeah something about a 1066 with only the top of the muffler showing out of the poop.

Local CIH sales man's yard. One of 2. The barn is full as well. His home 'shop' is like a museum/scrape yard. He has as Gonzo says, "Gotta have it" issues. All these sit in our 46" of rain and do nothing. There is a NICE hydro 70 inside he mows roadsides with. He loves red. Sold us our 7140 last winter and after looking at it ran us around to every farm in the Vancouver BC area with a square nose to show them to us. Lotsa of red in that area. All from the dealer in town here. Poor things..........

1456 and 656D Hydro

20140921_183800_zpslu1drmmt.jpg

806 mfd

20140921_183932_zpssmgkhcu3.jpg

TD, . A couple of years ago i was in your area with my side kick Monico and stopped by the tractors happens Mr Fred stops by so he opens the barn door and says take a look around which we both did then Fred continued to tell us about his home collection. So I asked him if he was married which he said 30 years + or what ever I then asked him how was it possible to have this much stuff just sitting around. he said " well I don't spend much time in the bars drinking and spending money so i just call it a trade plus im at home in the shop most of the time this way. so what ever he does must be working at home too. May be more to this than I know about.

TD, . A couple of years ago i was in your area with my side kick Monico and stopped by the tractors happens Mr Fred stops by so he opens the barn door and says take a look around which we both did then Fred continued to tell us about his home collection. So I asked him if he was married which he said 30 years + or what ever I then asked him how was it possible to have this much stuff just sitting around. he said " well I don't spend much time in the bars drinking and spending money so i just call it a trade plus im at home in the shop most of the time this way. so what ever he does must be working at home too. May be more to this than I know about.

Sounds like Fred. Anything cool in the barn? Has 2 girls (iirc) whom are married to Mr Prissy and a Fairly cool electrician. Neither who got any interest. I always ask if he'll have a auction before he dies or burden his poor wife. He wont sell anything. Friend knows he gots a set of 66 series fenders lying by the shop (the shop looks like a old western town front) door. They are JD green. They have lied there for 15 years under the lean to and he ask him every time if he'll let them go. He might need them.

Sounds like Fred. Anything cool in the barn? Has 2 girls (iirc) whom are married to Mr Prissy and a Fairly cool electrician. Neither who got any interest. I always ask if he'll have a auction before he dies or burden his poor wife. He wont sell anything. Friend knows he gots a set of 66 series fenders lying by the shop (the shop looks like a old western town front) door. They are JD green. They have lied there for 15 years under the lean to and he ask him every time if he'll let them go. He might need them.

He had that shed stuffed full , A JD 8020 with a 6V92 transplant was in there I think he sold that one, several MM models a rain bow collection of tractors.

He asked me if I would like to buy that 1456, no thanks. At his house he had couple of 600's? or 560's with that kit where they hook them together with no front steer axles.