life in our corner

TroyDairy

Well Kevin after looking on every computer I cant find my aerial pics. I posted some here a long time ago from 2010 and 1958 from the exact same plane location! I will take pics of the pics in the house and get them. fwiw the googleearth cord. are 48*58'56.63"x122*22'14.99"...cant miss it...from 2011.

Here is our town old shopping center......fresh remodel couple years ago. Fair grounds S across the rd there.

20140329_121417_zpsegpaoobr.jpg

Seen this too. This guy has everything junk and cool. Dont know how he finds it. Lot of IH odd stuff too. THis is COOL though. Not sure what it is, been made into a truck a loooong time ago.

20140329_121402_zpsuhyxjhh6.jpg

E on the main drag. Front st

20140329_121535_zpsct49xcpx.jpg

TD, Lynden is right at the top of my list of places I would like to live, My wife and I each have 1 great reason why we would move there someday. She always appreciate how people take pride in the way their farms and houses look and I on the other hand always appreciate how good looking those blue eyed blonde dutch girls are.

TD, Lynden is right at the top of my list of places I would like to live, My wife and I each have 1 great reason why we would move there someday. She always appreciate how people take pride in the way their farms and houses look and I on the other hand always appreciate how good looking those blue eyed blonde dutch girls are.

:angry: You better not be talking about my sister jack! I figured so you could make as much $ as Dic-tater :D Seen him Sat, he is like 150#! Not sure if hes dying or dieting. Hardly recognized him. Farm pride thing......I dont know why but you are right. Been by Harmony lately? Point made........

Sighhh....6 yo boy from my girl Madisons kindergarten crash was killed last night. His mama missed a hairpin curve on Chuckanut drive that winds tight against the rocks along the ocean. 40' drop right into a creek bed. VERY beautiful road but you gotta be alert on it since its skinny. She is in Seattle in critical after a heli ride. Boy was DOA. How do you explain this to a little girl?

140331_rollover_crash_lg-600x400_zps2f1b

TD, this is one of the times it's not much fun being a Dad.

Have faith in the good Lord, he will bring the right words.

Steve

That's a terrible accident, Bless the family , Hug your little ones tight,

Troy no guard rails on the road ????

:angry: You better not be talking about my sister jack! I figured so you could make as much $ as Dic-tater :D Seen him Sat, he is like 150#! Not sure if hes dying or dieting. Hardly recognized him. Farm pride thing......I dont know why but you are right. Been by Harmony lately? Point made........

Sorry, I don't know your sister named Jack,however, I'm sure she is a real sweet heart even with a name like that.

I was at the wedding event of the year last July, Dick and the family was there so I got the low down, He said he is healthy, that he has been seeing a MD which has helped him changed his eating habits maybe staying away from the afternoon drinks who knows for sure. I'm just envious.

Most of my days activities....20140401_121913_zpszoaacdmq.jpg

20140401_123718_zpsabuqmaux.jpg

Was our field. Always build on the best ground around here I swear.

20140401_120616_zpsxlzjp8nm.jpg

The last crop being planted, What a sad sight that is. In the valley you need a 40 acre lot sizes to build 1 house only, it slows those kind of weeds froms sprouting up.

This is right in town. Urban growth area. The field I am on is supposed to be a school....if they can convince us to vote for a 54 Million tax hike with no bid or plans or drawings or accountability.

I always think the blonde girl thing is silly. It is not that obvious. Then I seen a pic of the State winning girls B-ball teams. A and 2A Lynden Christion and Lynden Public.....I guess it is true

lcgirls_zps8d813f54.jpg

lyndengirls_zpsee6cea73.jpeg

I always think the blonde girl thing is silly. It is not that obvious. Then I seen a pic of the State winning girls B-ball teams. A and 2A Lynden Christion and Lynden Public.....I guess it is true

lcgirls_zps8d813f54.jpg

That is quite an accomplishment for any team let alone 2 small town teams.

You got your first corn in like Harmony? Not sure what his intentions are maybe it was a planter test run.

lcgirls_zps8d813f54.jpg

That is quite an accomplishment for any team let alone 2 small town teams.

You got your first corn in like Harmony? Not sure what his intentions are maybe it was a planter test run.

It was a April Fools Joke I guess......but dont put it past him

Spread out the FFA barn manure pile. Friend from church lives across the st so I swindled him into loading for me.

20140402_130730_zpsrb0borut.jpg

20140402_130808_zpsf5za2qtc.jpg

The new spreader works real well so I spread it on their little 1-2 acre pastures behind Ball field. Their on break so no one will B about the stink.

Ha! A hour after spreading the poo on their pasture they had a baseball game! Wind was perfect for their enjoyment!

1st field work. WOrking the berry nursery. Just a chisel, disc and cultipack. Planting in the morning. Test plot, have about 5-7 varieties of grass on 4 acres. FREE

20140402_171104_zps5op5z12k.jpg

20140402_171611_zpsltswjlat.jpg

Trying to teach nephews work. Next lesson dressing like a man. Frikin ballerina tights and shorts. Stupid, they are riding 4-wheeler and playing in commodity barn.20140403_103806_zpsbn7me3o2.jpg

Uncles poor hydros. The 84 he bought new. The 186 has 20-30k hours at least he got used. So poorly cared for you can see tires though the fender in the cab.20140403_123404_zpswik0ssfh.jpg

20140403_123438_zpsi0qkoo7d.jpg

Friend has a small strawberry patch to try to keep his high school girl out of trouble. Not working great fyi. But he sent me this. His Dads 450D Tricycle. Was bought new by the original farm owner (like who cleared the trees original) They used it for their dairy for 40 years and after the cows were sold it was a berry row tractor for awhile. Then they left and now he got it going for working his 4 ac patch. He's a character, salesman for the local NH dealer. He send me this pic with the caption. "I went from tier 1 emissions to tier -1!" From switching to D after warming up on gas.

Kelly%20450_zps7xrcn82u.jpg

The little sub soiler he pulls between every couple rows to keep the heavy river bottom dry for his strawberries. The slug makes a bit of a earth tile. Works good.

IMG_3029_zpsdfxe3ahr.jpg