life in our corner

TroyDairy

Troy. Nice looking rig!! Looks a little heavy on the truck. Put on a set of air bags. They will also make it ride better. I've got them on both my one tons. The flatbread hardly drops an inch when I put a pallet of seed on it with 75 psi in the bags.

Jerry

My friend who owns the RV place that did the hitch has told me that. He puts them on everyone of his friends and families truck asap. Said he feel a lot more confident with them b/c the truck never wiggles around. It for sure handles it better than the 05. More solid footed I feel. I did a "idiot cut me off" brake event. It appears my rotors on front need a turning. Shook the wheel good. Hate that.

Troy. Nice looking rig!! Looks a little heavy on the truck. Put on a set of air bags. They will also make it ride better. I've got them on both my one tons. The flatbread hardly drops an inch when I put a pallet of seed on it with 75 psi in the bags.

Jerry

My friend who owns the RV place that did the hitch has told me that. He puts them on everyone of his friends and families truck asap. Said he feel a lot more confident with them b/c the truck never wiggles around. It for sure handles it better than the 05. More solid footed I feel. I did a "idiot cut me off" brake event. It appears my rotors on front need a turning. Shook the wheel good. Hate that.

We have AIRLIFT bags on our 2500hd Like Jerry said it makes the truck ride better and it takes the sway out too.

20160404_130142_zpsgkka8jab.jpg

20160404_130152_zpssauxc8ry.jpg

My wife went with the girls and MIL to visit her sister in LasVegas area monday. I dropped them off. I seen these sitting right by the terminal! Always here in the dark and never seen them! They got grass growing on them. Been resting up for some time. Be kinda fun for our low ground. Float right over with 22' implements.

My wife went with the girls and MIL to visit her sister in LasVegas area monday. I dropped them off. I seen these sitting right by the terminal! Always here in the dark and never seen them! They got grass growing on them. Been resting up for some time. Be kinda fun for our low ground. Float right over with 22' implements.

Think I could mount a post driver on one of those.

Think I could mount a post driver on one of those.

That ought to have enough hydraulic flow for ya

76 here today. Bet near record...it's 21.5c. That would suck beyond my belief.

Different tour today....

IMG_7071_zpswvp6mvif.jpg

After this at 7am....and 360 miles away.

20160407_070540_zpsxfui5hzd.jpg

Got window tinted.....looks better imo.

20160407_115937_zpsqrlwdxkv.jpg

How did the tour go?

The middle picture of the feedlot is beautiful :wub: looks like there might be a few head or so there ;)

Might have been cool way back in the day, but a Detroit for power :( , Troy, there's not enough money milking 10,000 cows for one those road oilers on the farm to play around on even if they gave it to you. Now if it was a 3406 or a K motor stuffed in there now your talking.

Fun. 8 year olds from Uganda. Lots of questions!

Tom has apx 5000 total there. Raises for 10-15 of us on the coast. The Cascades are west out there in the distance.

20160409_074032_zpsbmpbunss.jpg

Doing some relay crop for mashmellows for dry cows. Only like 12 acres. Just dried oit enough to do grass but now rain for monday. Need 3 days to dry. So we will wait a bit, realllllly heavy but for peats sake. It's 4/9, 3 weeks earlier than avg.

20160410_152023_zpsbqmvncrs.jpg

Never liked them emblems. I even put them to good use making my initial on the tail gate.

Nice. I like that.

I thought about using the D from silverado for LD, Lenssen Dairy. the L looks crooked in the pic? Looks straight from behind. I like doing little things to make my trucks "mine".

[most free!]

Real question is what was moms reaction?

Who is going to tell mom?

Real question is what was moms reaction?

Who is going to tell mom?

Amen

20160411_174120_zps1zukjlz4.jpg

Got 70 bales off apx 8 acres. Pretty good cover crop.

4X4? 800lbs ea?

.....ummm. 4x4 I guess and about 1200#. Haylage/Silage bales. Mowed saturday with the doors tight and then baled it off the row monday morning. Be like 35% dry matter. We'll use them for the far out dry cows. Be a good feed since we got it early. Them marshmallows are hard to manage in milk cow rations since each one is a tick drier or wetter. We will get some more native grass from guy across the block. He lets us have 1st for low price and then makes nice horse hay 2 or 3 more cuttings. We also then make these off our low grounds 1st cutting since we cant get on it till the end of May at best it will all be headed out. Make these for drys then chop the next 4-5 cuttings for normal silage. Want 365 of them. Need 1 per day with push out feed and straw for the far offs.

Not what FARMALL envisioned 40 years ago.....

20160412_163140_zpssunsnf7v.jpg

Going to sit here till the milk price is good enough to fix her up. Or someone buys it! [man my new phone takes clear pics!]

20160412_164224_zpsfsapbkgp.jpg

Troy,

That was a good deal. If I was only a 5 or so hour drive from you I would snatch that thing up in a heartbeat .

Big improvement on the pictures with the new phone.

Like you said, when the milk prices are up do a tony on it

Troy,

That was a good deal. If I was only a 5 or so hour drive from you I would snatch that thing up in a heartbeat .

If i could just find a decent one to sacrifice for all these missing parts. All we have is what you see.

Troy,

If i could just find a decent one to sacrifice for all these missing parts. All we have is what you see.

Think the other way around, when you find another one you have a bunch of good parts?