life in our corner

TroyDairy

It's funny but on that Ram in the description says ,NO Accidents ,yet the title says rebuilt???

I'd say you'd be better off buying new , keep it nice and trade while there is still warranty.

The Chevy you listed , you get Brand New studded winter tires with ! You probably don't need them to bad , unless they help in the muddy fields. :D:P

Not that you'd be buying a Ford but in the last month I have seen brand new F250 diesel 4x4 crew cabs for $52 to $53 Canadian.

The oil revenue is way down for the Prairie provinces so I expect sales of new 3/4 and 1 ton pickups are hurting. I have heard there are a lot of not real old 3/4 and 1 ton oilfield pickups for sale in Alberta these days.

I found out you cannot import revuilt cars. So the pretty one is out. I only will run like 15k a year since u have a little s10 for running around. I see tons of gm 2500 and 3500 crew cans for 55 to 60 Canadian. I think oil field cancels. Now autotrader.ca has like 5 trucks on it. Friend is a auctioneer for the big dealer sale in Seattle. Says it 2/3 Canadian cars and trucks now.

I found out you cannot import revuilt cars. So the pretty one is out. I only will run like 15k a year since u have a little s10 for running around. I see tons of gm 2500 and 3500 crew cans for 55 to 60 Canadian. I think oil field cancels. Not autotrader.ca had like 5 trucks on it. Friend is a auctioneer for the big dealer sale in Seattle. Says it 2/3 Canadian cars and trucks now.

After working on oilfeild, rental returns id avoid them like the plague they were all beat to chi*cago, could you find a trade from a yuppy horse owener in canada

Just a side note. Watch for trucks with fancy aftermarket wheels. Many times they are not rated for the same weights as factory wheels. I know a couple people around here that have bent a rim doing normal things or pulling heavy trailers because the wheels aren't up to the task. It is strange to me how different parts of the country swing towards different brands of trucks. I would also agree with Mader and steer away from oilfield trucks. Around here there are a lot of coal mines being shut down and I foresee a lot of "coal miner specials" coming up for sale soon.

Richie vros has some big sales coming. Lota pickups. Jacob my friend in the field in nd says the same thing.

SH, i know. I got a nice used set on my 05 when i got it. After 2 years the rr kept going flat. Tire guy calls and said the rim had cracked. They were rated for 4000 or something. I was significantly exceeding that! He said he's hears of them like crack and instantly fail. So steelies went back on.

Brand new tradesman addition rams diesel crew cab and 4we was 37500 back last March don't know how many bells and whistles you want that's a plain Jane model maybe someone else on here has one and can chime in . Wiggle got newer can contemplated get her truck and then I'd take it as a farm truck when she got a couple hundred thousand on it but figured used su v was better for the small kiddos for now well that plus the continuing falling milk prices

Ah reminding me of the milk price! Seattle dealer has 6 crew lb 4x diesel former rental trucks from Vancouver with under 10k miles for 41k each. 2015s, all but leather and sunroof. Like I said I am thinking of warranty now with thw emissions stuff.

Ah reminding me of the milk price! Seattle dealer has 6 crew lb 4x diesel former rental trucks from Vancouver with under 10k miles for 41k each. 2015s, all but leather and sunroof. Like I said I am thinking of warranty now with thw emissions stuff.

What kind of rental? Weekly in and out? Construction by month? Might not mater but?

Yarbro has a 03 dodge with 195000 on the Blauert sale should be easy miles

I know! Of course 2 years ago with record prices my truck was fine!

AK, being in Vancouver and the way they look I dare guess Enterprise type rental. Little to fancy, chrome, for contractor lease. And 9 to 13k miles makes me think they were consumer rentals not con.

Back to normal yet?

Also my uncle called. Sold his cows. Hoping we can farm the land. Grandpa's old farm. Be kinda cool, but we'll see what he is thinking. He called for help loading liners to ID. Stinker don't care to much for his milker. Never even told him! Guy will show up at 5 and crickets. I just shook my head.

Kinda weird of 12 kids only 2 families left in ag in my dad's family.

Still pickup thinking. Heres a deal about hour N. 28k for loaded 3500 cummins with 20k miles!

http://www.oconnorchrysler.com/vehicles/Used/

Just dealer link.

You don't want that thing unless you're just going to haul the family to church in it. I had a 2010 1500 with the hemeroid engine and got 22 plus mpg until I hooked my 2 axle trailer and golf cart to it and then it dropped to less than 10 mpg. Another bad thing is when I put six bags of water softener salt on the tailgate, it was almost impossible to drive It is just a car with a truck body. I had it for 10 months and 8000 miles and traded for my 3500 crew dually with Cummins. Cost some to trade but it was definately worth it.

Jerry

Oop! Only saw the blue 1500. Couldn't find the 3500. I should read posts more carefully before I reply!!!!!

Also my uncle called. Sold his cows. Hoping we can farm the land. Grandpa's old farm. Be kinda cool, but we'll see what he is thinking. He called for help loading liners to ID. Stinker don't care to much for his milker. Never even told him! Guy will show up at 5 and crickets. I just shook my head.

Kinda weird of 12 kids only 2 families left in ag in my dad's family.

Still pickup thinking. Heres a deal about hour N. 28k for loaded 3500 cummins with 20k miles!

http://www.oconnorchrysler.com/vehicles/Used/

Just dealer link.

Wow. Interesting guy to work for.

http://www.hannafords.ca/new-inventory/ford-f-series.htm Here's an Ontario Ford dealers pricing on New trucks in Canadian Dollars . I don't know why your pricing is so high!

That's fair pricing!

He actually told him right after work in the morning. He obviously didn't care for the guy. And for good reason, late, on his phone, and bad milk quality. But if you won't train....

I hear you plowboy. "Almost", we're red already

Spring! Sorta..4" in 4 days. Lagoons are fullllll. Tank is 2 weeks out yet.

20160216_095133_zpsskior8o9.jpg

We got 3.5 since early friday morning, Tide gate drainage systems are backing up in the fields because lowtides that aren't too low.

Spring! Sorta..4" in 4 days. Lagoons are fullllll. Tank is 2 weeks out yet.

20160216_095133_zpsskior8o9.jpg

We got 3.5 since early friday morning, Tide gate drainage systems are backing up in the fields because lowtides that aren't too low.

Us too Brad. From 10am to 10pm mon was 1.5". I am working that field up so its okay I made a mess.

17 something! With fat etc we were 16 even about last month. Cali is 15s. NM I heard 14s. Tight no fun year.

Our milk is to drop 30% in the next three months iirc. I don't do the books , and I really don't want to know exactly how much we are being +%#%$##

Troy here is a link to some ex gov vehicles. Coworker's cousin bought a truck got a good deal on a well maintained vehicle. http://www.asiamotorsinc.com/index.php

hyperlink didn't copy over so you will have to copy and paste in your browser.