life in our corner

TroyDairy

Troy. Some of the dump wagons need two remotes one slides it up and down the other dumps it. That way you can dump it into any height truck up to 13-6" . I think the custom guy here had a richardton 9060? Model #

Seen them here but ty-crop. Still ran 1,remote though. Came from a feed yard,in Ogallala area of NE

20151224_103719_zpsqspwngze.jpg

Best worker ever. It is 34 and raining on Christmas eve and he is hot psi washing equipment. Takes better care of stuff than I! College kid going to be a CPA. Has 2 classes left and then has to take the test. So prob gone this summer. Cant imagine him not being here now after 6 months. Good family and hard worker. Wife just had a baby and they got a home as well. Just smart kid. No college loans or hand out either just work. Been milking since he was 12 and never has been with out a job since. 24 now iirc.

You hate to see guys like that go but that is why they are going because they know how to work and in doing so they make themselves a better life. 2 years or less from now he will be in a nice cozy office and well deserving of it.

jerry

Best worker ever. It is 34 and raining on Christmas eve and he is hot psi washing equipment. Takes better care of stuff than I! College kid going to be a CPA. Has 2 classes left and then has to take the test. So prob gone this summer. Cant imagine him not being here now after 6 months. Good family and hard worker. Wife just had a baby and they got a home as well. Just smart kid. No college loans or hand out either just work. Been milking since he was 12 and never has been with out a job since. 24 now iirc.

This is the attitude that had this country great in previous years

Good for you for pointing his work ethic out & your gratitude for him working for you. Lots of guys I know take for granted a hard worker until they are gone.

I had Best help summer of 2014. 18 y.o. Now he's a welder/Bull worker for CAT Track Shop that hardly appreciated his work until he applied for another job at CAT dealer up north closer to home farm & hunting ground.

TD giving him a bonus? Maybe Beef Qtr. or Half. A lure for future part time help...

I had Best help summer of 2014. 18 y.o. Now he's a welder/Bull worker for CAT Track Shop that hardly appreciated his work until he applied for another job at CAT dealer up north closer to home farm & hunting ground.

TD giving him a bonus? Maybe Beef Qtr. or Half. A lure for future part time help...

He got a nice Christmas gift $$$$. Never thought of the 1/4 cow thing, I may have to bring that up. CPAs dont start work till 10am anyway right?!

He got a nice Christmas gift $$$$. Never thought of the 1/4 cow thing, I may have to bring that up. CPAs dont start work till 10am anyway right?!

he might be interested in "helping out" when you have employee changes. through in some beef, call him for driving when your coin silage.

keep him involved

Well that was odd. Brother called saying a heifer will not go into the trailer. I said hang on. Walk to my truck to run up there, 1/2 mile. Phone rings again, "the crazy ××÷=% $#/ jumped between gate and trailer. There are 2 in the front yard!". I motor on to the road to see little Ace sorta herding them down the street! They were on the shoulder and went right past me headed to the farm. So i turned around and helped Ace. He did quite good. Had use the truck to guide them 1x. Got them in the feed alley an into right pen where we moving them anyway. Good thing I fixed his leg.

Well that was odd. Brother called saying a heifer will not go into the trailer. I said hang on. Walk to my truck to run up there, 1/2 mile. Phone rings again, "the crazy ××÷=% $#/ jumped between gate and trailer. They are in front yard!". I motor on to the road to see little Ace sorta herding them down the street! They were on the shoulder an went right pasr me. So i turned around and helped Ace. He did quite good. Had use the truck to guide them 1x. Got them in the feed alley an into right pen. Good thing I fixed his leg.

Amen to that

Well that was odd. Brother called saying a heifer will not go into the trailer. I said hang on. Walk to my truck to run up there, 1/2 mile. Phone rings again, "the crazy ××÷=% $#/ jumped between gate and trailer. They are in front yard!". I motor on to the road to see little Ace sorta herding them down the street! They were on the shoulder an went right pasr me. So i turned around and helped Ace. He did quite good. Had use the truck to guide them 1x. Got them in the feed alley an into right pen. Good thing I fixed his leg.

Amen to that

X2.

Pay him well enough to keep him. A good salary on a good worker is an investment that should repay you tenfold.

Pay him well enough to keep him. A good salary on a good worker is an investment that should repay you tenfold.

Need a new Cpa?

Well that was odd. Brother called saying a heifer will not go into the trailer. I said hang on. Walk to my truck to run up there, 1/2 mile. Phone rings again, "the crazy ××÷=% $#/ jumped between gate and trailer. There are 2 in the front yard!". I motor on to the road to see little Ace sorta herding them down the street! They were on the shoulder and went right past me headed to the farm. So i turned around and helped Ace. He did quite good. Had use the truck to guide them 1x. Got them in the feed alley an into right pen where we moving them anyway. Good thing I fixed his leg.

Money , well spent !!

Way to go Ace !!! :)

20160101_053043_zpsnt6jqnns.jpg

Quiet morning. Pray for my dad....we sent him to get heifers. Roads are dead, pass is clear and dry. 1st time since his wreak....i am nervous. We both had family things today and snow is coming monday. On the otherhand pray for others on the road!

20160101_053043_zpsnt6jqnns.jpg

Quiet morning. Pray for my dad....we sent him to get heifers. Roads are dead, pass is clear and dry. 1st time since his wreak....i am nervous. We both had family things today and snow is coming monday. On the otherhand pray for others on the road!

Troy, Snow on Monday? that's great news, PTL!!!

Aww they have back it off for the valleys now. Thank goodness. But the mountains appear to in for it. Amen to that. Look on DOT pass report page. See the snow level records. From 400" avg to a 200 then 100. Crazy