TroyDairy

life in our corner

Anyone seen that Facebook article about whole milk being good/ better for you than skim milk? I’ll post it if I can find it again 😳 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ihfan4life said:

Anyone seen that Facebook article about whole milk being good/ better for you than skim milk? I’ll post it if I can find it again 😳 

It absolutely is. Has the kind of fat our bodies are designed to burn for energy. 

• Like 2

Have two grand kids in Denver ages 4 and 6. Get fat free milk only from health conscious parents. Drives me absolutely nuts.

Dennis

15 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

This wasn’t what I saw before, but it continues the discussion of consuming dairy fats

Once again,  our 'friends' in both academia and the media have done a sudden about face, after years of bad-mouthing, in this case, dairy products, they suddenly find that perhaps it wasn't as bad as they first said.

A classic example of how they will use government grants to 'prove' one set of 'suspicions', and when they have "milked that cash cow dry", they will get a whole new series of TAXPAYER funded grants to disprove, what they had just 'proven'.

Odds are, given their past history, that, within a few years, they will reveal that "new studies have shown that whole milk causes, something, or something, or something else that is really scary"

NOTE the dates:

Feb 20, 2018

Drinking Alcohol Tied to Long Life in New Study - Newsweek

www.newsweek.com/drinking-alcohol-tied-long-life-new-study-813013

OR:

Apr 13, 2018 -

A Huge New Study Just Showed Alcohol Is Worse for You Than You ...

https://www.motherjones.com/.../a-huge-new-study-just-showed-alcohol-is-worse-for-...

But the same can be said about the 'studies' regarding eggs, red meat, bacon, and a myriad of other things.

• Like 2

Busy busy..brother is off camping.  We leave tomorrow and will meet him on the road prob.  Have 3 reels going, cows, people, kids etc

Took kids to Sand castle thing at Bay.  Perspective on how shallow bay is.  The road is where high tide is.  Then turned around to waterline.  Bet I could easy walk out to that point on the right is so shallow

Irrigating, this field looks great.  Longer day trial field sorta.

20180715_125552.jpg

20180715_125556.jpg

20180717_202031.jpg