Dual hubs

66 Series Farmer

3 1/4 on the 806 and 3 1/2 on the 1466

Danny

A side note I ended up with a pair of dual hubs that fit a 560 bar axle. Any idea what they are worth?

Can someone tell me if duals hubs off of a 806 would fit on my 1466? Found a nice pair on CL real close to me.

A side note I ended up with a pair of dual hubs that fit a 560 bar axle. Any idea what they are worth?

Those should be 2-3/4" axles, same as on an M, SM, SM-TA, 400/450, and some of the 300/340/460's with the heavy-duty rear axle. They were popular 40-50 yrs ago but kinda rare now days. Probably M&W hubs, may be some other aftermarket too.

I would think they'd be worth at least $100/pr if in good condition, no cracks, breaks, welds, stripped threads, etc.

IH hubs to fit a 560 around here go for 200 250

I know of two sets that sold for 250 at auction in the last two years.

The price might depend on what area your in and condition of the hibs, And of course at an auction all it takes is two guys that want it to drive up the price.

I gave 200 for mine and thought I got a fair deal.

I have a pair of (real) IH axle mount hubs complete with 18.4 34 Armstrong tires with 50-60% tread mounted on later reinforced center wheels from my 706.

I'm asking $1200.00 for the set, but I'd consider any reasonable offer. These are complete, clean, not loaded and ready for the field.

Archived