Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MTO

I bought myself an IH 200 dump

Been looking for a 4wd 1 ton dump for about a year or so. Got a driveway to put in about 1000 ft or so. Didn`t even need to be road worthy but a usable one would be nice. Then I saw it. An IH dump in CL!. And it was RED! And it was in my price range! How lucky can a guy get? Drove into the city and there it was. Rough, red, ran, dumped, 4wd worked... what else can a guy wish for? Well, I found out. During the 2 hr trip home which took me 1 hr 10 min to get to as top speed was 40ish, it began to rain. As i searched for the wiper switch while driving thru downtown Pittsburgh with my yorkie on my lap, I realized there was no switch. A hole in the dash to the right of the headlights... a hole. $hit. I navigated to a pull-off area and crawled under to look and nothing. BUT taped to a wiring harness was the line setting ticket! Cool! Made it home and will get some pics as soon as I can. I`m excited!

congrats you crazy nutty basta....nevermind.

cant wait to see her

congrats you crazy nutty basta....nevermind.

cant wait to see her

X-2 Is it Yellow ? dose it smoke ( Kinda ) Lol !!!!!!!! can we drive her to Lima !! ? Can the box hold Ice? Imagine the Coors Light we could haul in that !!! Road Trip ! Now I`m excited too .

HP

Might have trouble posting good pics tho. The gloss on the paint is so shiny, the glare won`t photo well...... oh, it`s just oil spray. nevermind...

congadulations hope to see pictures soon.

Patience boys. New camera an that. Rain for days an that. Don`t wanna get it wet!

Patience boys. New camera an that. Rain for days an that. Don`t wanna get it wet!

Can someone go over there an Hold The umbrella for MTO so we can see this Truck ??? ( just tryin to help )

HP

Finally....

post-64588-0-72948400-1364165067_thumb.j

post-64588-0-33149800-1364165096_thumb.j

post-64588-0-27388300-1364165132_thumb.j

atta boy crabby.

what do u think? new tranny? some people dont answer other people.

Christ thats one Awesome look`in Rig there Man, Question ........ why is the Air breather Not Flipped ??? I`m ----less !

HP

Christ thats one Awesome look`in Rig there Man, Question ........ why is the Air breather Not Flipped ??? I`m ----less !

HP

you drinkin uncle sticky? that engine looks perfect. air cleaner only goes on one direction. ya got me confused. mto!? uncle sticky is plastered.

hey....are those live hydraulics?

Huh,found it in PA no less,maybe there really is an easter bunny.

HP

you drinkin uncle sticky? that engine looks perfect. air cleaner only goes on one direction. ya got me confused. mto!? uncle sticky is plastered.

Air breather Lid Flipped.............LOL !!! MTO Style . hey fix them wipers yet ?

HP

That thing is sweet MTO! Is that a holley I see peeking out from under the air cleaner? By the way HP I know a trick to seal up a dump box so it will hold melted water n ice!

That thing is sweet MTO! Is that a holley I see peeking out from under the air cleaner? By the way HP I know a trick to seal up a dump box so it will hold melted water n ice!

LOL !! yup, don`t tell that to MTO yet,he has to get the wipers fixed first, lots of hills in Western PA .

HP

HP

Yup.

A brandy new one too!

Nice, you try out the 4WD today?? what did you need wipers for if you had a Yorkie?

A brandy new one too!

Good,maybe you trade it for an Edelbrock!

For day to day use an edelbrock is a little more user friendly but for the guy that knows engines and wants out n out performance and edelbrock can't hold a candle to a double pumper!

get a carb around 400cfm. anything more and you'll have to run her rich to get her to idle right. my 392 on my loadstar has a 600cfm carb and its way to much. my 250 cfm on my terra

is perfect

For day to day use an edelbrock is a little more user friendly but for the guy that knows engines and wants out n out performance and edelbrock can't hold a candle to a double pumper!

Wouldn't want to hold a candle to a double pumper....to many leaks.

Nice looking truck MTO I'd love have it. Do you have to do any work to it other than the wipers?