• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A farmer had 5 female pigs. Times were hard, so he decided to take them to the county fair and sell them. At the fair, he met another farmer who owned 5 male pigs. After talking a bit,

Posted Images

12 hours ago, new guy said:

Screenshot_20181003-230139.jpg

Now we know that ain't no Canadian.....not with a suppressor equipped AR15......... 

Rick

• Like 1
1 minute ago, oldtanker said:

Now we know that ain't no Canadian.....not with a suppressor equipped AR15......... 

Rick

Alaskan?   

• Like 1
2 hours ago, oldtanker said:

You think an Alaskan would be sober enough to get on that moose?

Rick

Hey akwelder your thoughts

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, mader656 said:

LOL Mader......he's an Alaskan, he'd say "hold my beer and watch this" right before he fell off cause he was too drunk to get on in the first place!

Rick

15 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

1347624593_Image10-5-18at11_35AM.jpg.65c639559312cbab0b7b74fd3137a22f.jpg

That note should read "big step up from that moose you were on the other day hey". 

Rick

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mader656 said:

1 hour ago, oldtanker said:

LOL Mader......he's an Alaskan, he'd say "hold my beer and watch this" right before he fell off cause he was too drunk to get on in the first place!

Rick

Actually I think they would have shot the moose, nothing with horns that big makes it that close to a gun with out ending up in the freezer.  The beer part?   Maybe

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, AKwelder said:

Actually I think they would have shot the moose, nothing with horns that big makes it that close to a gun with out ending up in the freezer.  The beer part?   Maybe

And there you have it folks.....the reason we see moose and not big foot is because Alaskans mix hunting with booze........but their freezers are full.........😵😵😈!

Rick