• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A farmer had 5 female pigs. Times were hard, so he decided to take them to the county fair and sell them. At the fair, he met another farmer who owned 5 male pigs. After talking a bit,

Posted Images

6 hours ago, sandhiller said:

IMG_2296.JPG

For some strange reason my grand kids resemble that kid.........

• Haha 3
On 5/14/2019 at 5:33 PM, U-C said:

image.png.5be69d94849ecd7fd91c1b92751a18b7.png

That picture was taken a hour south of me. Used to have more pics but I have no idea where they are now. 

Just to clarify im not taking credit for the photo just know the area that it came from. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

that's not a joke, been doing that  for 30, more? years , do not remove  stud, cut washer w/ hacksaw, almost completely, close on stud, weld, go back to field, permanent fix

😁😁😁

• Like 3

Some of you may recognize the Schick name, as since it's inception in 1926 it's been associated with razors using replaceable blades.

What may be less known is the fact that in it's early years Schick was facing a challenge - recruiting enough engineers to keep product development moving at a fast pace.

As Schick looked for qualified design engineers, they eventually found that the majority of engineers with the necessary qualifications were coming from the British Isles.  So, they recruited a sizeable number of British engineers.

Problem was, they didn't have enough in-house facilities to house the influx of engineers from the U.K., so they decided to build a dormitory complex to house the new engineers.

The new buildings were built very stoutly, made mostly from brick and stone, in a concession to the old-world architecture that these new recruits were accustomed to.

And ever since then, whenever anything appears to be of very robust design, it often is referred to as "built like a Schick Brithouse".

• Haha 7
22 hours ago, Steve C. said:

Some of you may recognize the Schick name, as since it's inception in 1926 it's been associated with razors using replaceable blades.

What may be less known is the fact that in it's early years Schick was facing a challenge - recruiting enough engineers to keep product development moving at a fast pace.

As Schick looked for qualified design engineers, they eventually found that the majority of engineers with the necessary qualifications were coming from the British Isles.  So, they recruited a sizeable number of British engineers.

Problem was, they didn't have enough in-house facilities to house the influx of engineers from the U.K., so they decided to build a dormitory complex to house the new engineers.

The new buildings were built very stoutly, made mostly from brick and stone, in a concession to the old-world architecture that these new recruits were accustomed to.

And ever since then, whenever anything appears to be of very robust design, it often is referred to as "built like a Schick Brithouse".

Thanks for the feedback.  Made that one up myself.  Sometimes I have strange thoughts.

Here is three blonde jokes for y’all. I can do this because I am blonde. 

A women was tired of all the blonde jokes, so one day she dyed her hair brown. Feeling happy about her new look, she went on a drive through the country. She comes across a shepherd and a large flock of sheep. She pulled over and asked the shepherd if she could have one sheep if she could correctly guess the number of sheep. Intrigued, the shepherd agreed. “348” the women guesses. Blown away the shepherd tells her she is correct. He let her pick a sheep out. She started walking away with a very energetic, fluffy sheep. The shepherd stops her and says, “If I can correctly guess your original hair color, can I have my dog back”?

A man walks into a bar, and sits down next to a blonde. He asks her if she wants to hear a joke. She agrees, but warns him that she has a black belt in karate, her friend beside her is a champion boxer, and another blonde beside her is a pro wrestler. The man says forget this, I don’t feel like explaining the joke three times. 

A blonde was out looking for work. She comes across a help wanted sign in front of an old house. The blonde walks up and finds an old man sitting outside. The man tells her he wants his porch painted white. She gets to work and the man goes inside. About an hour later, she walks inside to get paid. As she leaves she yells over her shoulder “by the way, you don’t have a porch, you have a Toyota!”

• Haha 7
14 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

FF822CB4-D71B-4896-BEBF-D42A147F095D.thumb.jpeg.8ffaab04956641b04fff36128fdebe5c.jpeg

And a few of the guys who made it all possible.  Sorry, no joke.

Betio 3.png

• Sad 4
14 hours ago, BrodyNC said:

Here is three blonde jokes for y’all. I can do this because I am blonde. 

A women was tired of all the blonde jokes, so one day she dyed her hair brown. Feeling happy about her new look, she went on a drive through the country. She comes across a shepherd and a large flock of sheep. She pulled over and asked the shepherd if she could have one sheep if she could correctly guess the number of sheep. Intrigued, the shepherd agreed. “348” the women guesses. Blown away the shepherd tells her she is correct. He let her pick a sheep out. She started walking away with a very energetic, fluffy sheep. The shepherd stops her and says, “If I can correctly guess your original hair color, can I have my dog back”?

A man walks into a bar, and sits down next to a blonde. He asks her if she wants to hear a joke. She agrees, but warns him that she has a black belt in karate, her friend beside her is a champion boxer, and another blonde beside her is a pro wrestler. The man says forget this, I don’t feel like explaining the joke three times. 

A blonde was out looking for work. She comes across a help wanted sign in front of an old house. The blonde walks up and finds an old man sitting outside. The man tells her he wants his porch painted white. She gets to work and the man goes inside. About an hour later, she walks inside to get paid. As she leaves she yells over her shoulder “by the way, you don’t have a porch, you have a Toyota!”

That sheep joke is hilarious!  Can I have my dog back....:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1