My Pictures

farmer john 8910

People do not realize how steep some of those Loess Hills are. The picture of your combine on that sidehill is proof that NOT ALL of Iowa is flat or rolling.

I know I thought Iowa was so flat you could see across it. ;) Nice pics. You should get a used side-hill from the Palouse.

Great pics, thanks for posting them, keep 'em coming!

People do not realize how steep some of those Loess Hills are. The picture of your combine on that sidehill is proof that NOT ALL of Iowa is flat or rolling.

I know I thought Iowa was so flat you could see across it. ;) Nice pics. You should get a used side-hill from the Palouse.

I'm pretty used to the hills. A Mud Hog makes just as much difference as sidehill for me. It keeps your back end from sliding down.

Nice pics. What model tractor is your 50 series?

Also, your planter box extensions, how do you like them? Can you get 2 bags of corn in each box with them?

Looked like an irrigation rig in the background of one of those pictures.

Talking about hills and your mud hog, I use mine alot just to cut the speed down going up and down hills. Also works nice to flip it on when you need to cross a washout. I cut in 3rd with my 7720 and it stalls out sometimes in washouts and you can flip the 4wd on and make it out then.

Thanks for the great photos. Ken Ryan

Archived