Nasty weather for Janurary

BOOMER LANDT

57 and sunny here today, all the snow is gone now.

mid forties yesterday, fog and light rain that froze in places early and turned the gravel roads to slop by evening. most of the snow is soaked in now and the temps are going to be more seasonable for the coming week.

hope this doesn't mean another long summer

Ha, you all can have my stinking weather...27F here with snow and sleet and now snow again. Visibility is about 500' I hate winter....

bout the same as Birdman here as it is 26 and S&S&S

57 and sunny here today, all the snow is gone now.

Wow, surprised to hear that Chris, we might have hit 50* here but we still have plenty of snow cover. Plus the ground is not frozen at all so hopefully any snow melt is going down and not running off.

High of about 10 here today, with snow and blowing snow.

40 degrees yesterday, so what snow there was turned to water/slush/stuff!

Turned rock solid today, with blowing snow sliding over the top of it..

Just before sundown today----I was trying to get a pic of the sundogs, but enough clouds moved in just a couple of minutes prior to taking this pic, to eliminate them.

post-5016-0-59399700-1358059835_thumb.jp

A lot of that haze is blowing snow.

Currently, the wind has let up some, but so did the temp---

post-5016-0-78783700-1358059919_thumb.jp

I'm getting the impression summer is over. :huh:

Mike

Its like -2 here in MN this morning. We had high 30's and rain last week and then the bottom dropped outta the temp. 36 one day and 10 the next! Gotta love it.

Cloudy here sappose to be a High of + 8 - 9 an Rain , No Frost in Ground Either Jeff , Snow going down Quickly Not shapeing up for a Good Syrup Season GULP ! , Short`n Fast ! We need alot of Cold weather !! - 27 - 40 at night Highs of -10 We need Frost Soon !!!!! ( MTO you forgot after fix`n your Divit problems to kleen up you Prestone Stains. )

HP

Lots of rain here in central Al, which we will need every drop of it come summer.

Archived