New members with strange names ???

BOOMER LANDT

Hi All

Well I got to say I am Pid1831 and I am Real. Everybody calls me Pid hence the username and 1831 is after the year 1831. We know what happened then don't we?? :)

My real name is Stuart and due to my ability to do clumsy things some bright spark noticed if you take the last 3 letters off Stuart and the first three letters off stuPId then put the 2 parts together you are left with stuPID.

Hence PID:)

I have been intending to introduce myself properly to this forum for a while but life and work seem to get in the way. So keep your eyes open and I will introduce myself properly in the near future.

Regards

Stu

Some gals end up having to keep their maiden name as their user name, and more interesting, some get to keep the name of their ex-husband after a divorce.

Whoever you are, you lost me on that, I still haven't seen a valid reason to use "handles" on here, also thinking, haven't seen very many females on here?

best, randy

Well your talking to a female member and didn't even know it :rolleyes: .

Wouldn't it be even easier to just use your name?

best, randy

I could but only my mom and the banker call me by my given name.

Both my Mom and my banker call me Boomer :lol: .

Everybody calls me Pid hence the username and 1831 is after the year 1831. We know what happened then don't we?? :)

Stu

Welcome to the fun Stu . Looks like 1831 had quite a few things happen . Were you talking about London Bridge opening ? :D

Some gals end up having to keep their maiden name as their user name, and more interesting, some get to keep the name of their ex-husband after a divorce.

Whoever you are, you lost me on that, I still haven't seen a valid reason to use "handles" on here, also thinking, haven't seen very many females on here?

best, randy

Well your talking to a female member and didn't even know it :rolleyes: .

Chuckle, looks'ta'me like even more reason to use names!

best, randy

Well I'll answer to just about anything but late fer supper . Coffecreek is on most things I own . Side's PID was taken :lol: ( sorry Stu I hadta , and welcome )

Ahhh Randy , I'd bet you don't refer to your stearman by the tail # , but rather by the name on it right . :D

Also "the CSM's ........... WIFE ......... May have been a giveaway ;)

name........right . :D

Also "the CSM's ........... WIFE ......... May have been a giveaway ;)

Unh-huh, you're right, the name!

And also, yup, have to be blind not to be able to see the left side on here, she and the commenters need to go back and peruse the original message once more, I didn't say or mention her, I'd said "haven't seen very many females on here".

best, randy

Magna Carta? [sp]

spanish armada?

Archived