Anybody on here from RPRU 2012 ?

BOOMER LANDT

Trouble in Paradise. They need to get their act straightened up ASAP. Rollie

I had heard that there was trouble...

The Lineup is still on as planned. Or at least that was my impression in talking to the show chairman. You may want to direct your questions directly to

Tom Garner

702 Belle Ave

Pinckneyville IL 62274

(618) 318-9236

or

Larry W. Kaufman

5455 Alhambra Road

Alhambra, IL 62001

(618) 488-3725

If the line up is in fact still a go, it would be a good idea for whoever is in charge to make some calls to those (me included) who have agreed to bring tractors. The nuclear letter that was sent to participants created more than a little doubt about its future. Just a suggestion. Rollie

Back to the top . Not looking good <_< .

Sorry if some didn't understand my above post . I meant it was not looking good for somebody from the host chapter watching this site :( .

I hope the Line-Up is a great success and my 11 year old daughter wanted to take the 656 Hydro if needed .

I just wish every host chapter would have a member on here to help with these situations .

The line up is still on. I would direct questions to the individuals listed above. The gentleman who was working on this stepped down and is uncooperative with providing the list of individuals who have volunteered tractors for the lineup. The chapter has no way of knowing who to notify. Dad got the letter but I did not. I was assured that anyone who brings a tractor that was scheduled to be in the line up will be allowed to park it in the designated location for the lineup. The letter was not authorized by the Red Power committee and I would describe it as "sour grapes".

Archived