What Do you think Guys ?

Tonyinca

My last post I had just finished painting 560 wheels and powder coating Rims .

Was wondering how 77 Chev rally Argent powder coat would look against red wheel and zinc plated jack screws.

Well! Today Bob and I got wheels,weights,and rims on and ready for new tires.

Thought I would post few pictures ,see what you guys think :P In the one piccy Bob is applying never seize to jack screw mountings they can be difficult to work with. :angry: Tony

post-8888-0-58335800-1327036007_thumb.jp

post-8888-0-41556200-1327036038_thumb.jp

My last post I had just finished painting 560 wheels and powder coating Rims .

Was wondering how 77 Chev rally Argent powder coat would look against red wheel and zinc plated jack screws.

Well! Today Bob and I got wheels,weights,and rims on and ready for new tires.

Thought I would post few pictures ,see what you guys think :P In the one piccy Bob is applying never seize to jack screw mountings they can be difficult to work with. :angry: Tony

post-8888-0-24250100-1327036506_thumb.jp

post-8888-0-30544200-1327036593_thumb.jp

Looks great Tony , this is the best part of the job !!!!

Danny

Tony,

Very hard to tell by pics, but I think you are bang on with the color. I used the same mix only single stage urethane on my wheels and I am very happy with the shade. Where are those fenders???????????

Great job my friend!!

Thanks Ken,

Check your P.M. Tony

Thank You ,Gentlemen.

Appreciate your thoughts on the paint scheme and comments.

Hope to get new firestone srt II's 15.5 -38 mounted on Tues.

Now comes the hard part, Been doing all the sheet metal repairs,( plugging holes, welding cracks,etc)

ready to start body work and paint prep. Fenders are ready for paint.

WE are targeting April 20ieth for C.a.f.e.s. show (Ca. Antique Farm Equip. Show) but its going to be a big push ,The little things take time and thought.

Tony

Looks great :wub: . What size tires on the fronts? Those actually look like wider rims for the 15.5s on the back but may just be the picture.

Scott

Hey Tony , one thing I seen you could do that adds some more detail is to paint the bolts that hold the rear weights on or just put new bolts in. It looks great !!! Keep up the good work.

Danny

Archived