Jump to content

Vintage Ads


clay neubauer

Recommended Posts

Fine looking new Chev pickup here for 1954. It was the first year for the one piece windshield. This one also has the corner cab windows. It would be a real collectible vehicle today. 

 

54 Chev Trucks.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From the back cover of a "Modern Homes" catalogue from the 1920s comes this Five Roses flour ad. Not sure but I think Lake of the Woods was a grain company at the time. I'd bet there were a few pillowcases and underwear made out of those cloth flour bags after they were emptied. Sorry these phone pictures often come out sideways no matter how I straighten them up on the laptop. 

 

5 Roses Flour.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found this ad the other night looking through my tractor restoration book. Not sure what year this is but I do have a 200 promo film from 1956. I do like this ad though 

71966AF3-F558-4DF6-8311-363B770EA770.thumb.jpeg.e1c7a2b2dd0df4bbb1479578ea133ad3.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/11/2019 at 10:50 PM, IHhogfarmer said:

I found this ad the other night looking through my tractor restoration book. Not sure what year this is but I do have a 200 promo film from 1956. I do like this ad though 

 

IHhogfarmer, by chance do you have a digital copy of the 200 promo film that you post a link to here? That would be something I would like to see.

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Wes W said:

IHhogfarmer, by chance do you have a digital copy of the 200 promo film that you post a link to here? That would be something I would like to see.

Thanks!

 

https://www.farmingtonimplement.com/store/p9/DVD_9.html

Wes, I don’t know if this link will work, if it does it will take you to a preview of the 200 film the same that I have Plus many other classic IH films.  I’ve yet to figure out how post a video taken from my iPhone on here. Otherwise I would take a video of the whole film and post it for you 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, IHhogfarmer said:

 

https://www.farmingtonimplement.com/store/p9/DVD_9.html

Wes, I don’t know if this link will work, if it does it will take you to a preview of the 200 film the same that I have Plus many other classic IH films.  I’ve yet to figure out how post a video taken from my iPhone on here. Otherwise I would take a video of the whole film and post it for you 

Thank you very much, the link works. I guess I will have to add these DVD's to my list of stuff to buy someday!

Wes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...