560 project report

Tonyinca

Hi Guys,

Got few more parts painted and installed. Been moving slow due to harvest and" painter overload :P " However just got a batch done should be all we need to get her together,while he works on wheels and weights,then we will fit sheet metal prior to starting work on it. Tony

post-8888-0-04555200-1321162239_thumb.jp

post-8888-0-56489900-1321162306_thumb.jp

Hi Guys,

Got few more parts painted and installed. Been moving slow due to harvest and" painter overload :P " However just got a batch done should be all we need to get her together,while he works on wheels and weights,then we will fit sheet metal prior to starting work on it. Tony

BTW, previous owner had single acting check valve (as you can so in pic's) on it that they modified box to fit . Had to go back to double acting check valve to fit new box. Realized all this after painting etc. have had quite a few surprizes as we go along. Just the fun of it! :rolleyes:

Looks good. Now all you need is that engine to drop in your 560 that Gonzo is working on in the other thread. :rolleyes:

sweet!

If you want to keep the exhaust manifold from rusting get some hi-temp. grill paint and paint it . Ya i know it's a little late now . If you don't do any heavy work with it , it will last. Other than that [ nice job ] . :) :)

John , Thanks for the heads up! I had it Cermakoted in gray, its held up on the other three . Hope it continues to hold up. Tony

I like real jack stands too ,-no point in getting killed .

I'll second that & nice job covering the jack stands under the engine w/jeans& boots :P .

Tractor looks great :wub: .

You know Boomer! Covering jacks with jeans & boots would have been clever B) However , I feel bad :( I was taking pic's while poor Bob is getting a hernia :o That will teach me to be more attentive,but He wasn't yelling :lol: BTW I did manage to keep the green compressor out of picture this time :P Tony

Looks good. Now all you need is that engine to drop in your 560 that Gonzo is working on in the other thread. :rolleyes:

Do you think that between you and me we could talk him into it?? :) Tony

Looks Great Tony !!!! You are in the final curve to the winners circle !!!!

Keep up the great work , Danny

Archived