Penfield Ilinois Show

DWF

I am planning on being there Friday and Saturday. I'm from Minnesota but have an Aunt not far from there. My deceased Uncle and his wife were both members of the I&I club and I believe my Aunt still is a member.

I'd be interested in at least saying hello to any Forum members in attendance.

I'll be interested too, in the HCEA construction equipment also.

DWF

I am planning on trying it. It's not too far for me. It's supposed to feature Oliver this year. I have a neighbor who collects and restores them. I bet he has around 50 tractors. Does it go through Sunday? I am leaning towards going on Saturday.

I will be over there all week. I took over my latest acquired that I call "TATER" as he came from Idaho and has plowed potatoes its whole life.

I am planning on trying it. It's not too far for me. It's supposed to feature Oliver this year. I have a neighbor who collects and restores them. I bet he has around 50 tractors. Does it go through Sunday? I am leaning towards going on Saturday.

Last day is Sunday but like most shows it's pretty well cleared out by then.

Last day is Sunday but like most shows it's pretty well cleared out by then.

Boog maybe we can meet up with you this year I think last year in one of my pictures I got your shadow.

MD7140

I plan on being there Saturday morning. This will make 3 years in a row for me. I am really looking forward to seeing the Meadow Green and Clover white Olivers.

Went to the show today thought it was a good show here are just a few of the 119 pictues I took. will put more up later.post-9317-0-06099800-1310263711_thumb.jppost-9317-0-87068400-1310263766_thumb.jppost-9317-0-75062900-1310263849_thumb.jppost-9317-0-00119600-1310263902_thumb.jp

MD7140

Missed ya, I went Friday. Good show IMOI. I was hoping to buy an Oliver 88 that a friend called me about Thurs that was in the "Trading Post" but it was already sold when I got there Friday morning :(

BTW, for those that were asking about Mark Wood in another thread awhile back, he was not at the show, or at least I didn't see him have his trailer there. Did get by Easy Bob's & picked up a part for IHboog's 706 rom Devon.

I'll be there but not sure what day. I'll be in a JD Gator 620i

I was looking for you, but John Deere Gator 620i's were a dime a dozen, I got tired of looking.

Some other time maybe we'll connect.

DWF

I'll be there but not sure what day. I'll be in a JD Gator 620i

I was looking for you, but John Deere Gator 620i's were a dime a dozen, I got tired of looking.

Some other time maybe we'll connect.

DWF

We went Friday. Had a last minute change & I went with my cousin & he took his golf cart instead.

Archived