RPRU Auction

BOOMER LANDT

Speaking of the Auction at Red Power what's the deal with the gold farmall 100 prototype. Eason

I had a hard time finding the sale bill. Their web site is not easy to navigate. The gold hood 100 is just not right. Some idiot will pay big bucks for it just because it has gold paint on it. Wonder how the other gold demos will sell?????

my 2 cents - jerry

I don't think they'll sell all that high. Your big collectors tend to want to buy behind the scenes. Just my experience.

I see that they are advertising an 826 toy gold demonstrator for sale made by scale models, At $100 each. seems like it is a well kept secret as i have only seen it advertised on their web site. does anybody know anything about it.

doesnt matter what stuff sells for, we're just trying to find out what the comission rate on a Tractor is

unbelievable.

I had a hard time finding the sale bill. Their web site is not easy to navigate. The gold hood 100 is just not right. Some idiot will pay big bucks for it just because it has gold paint on it. Wonder how the other gold demos will sell?????

my 2 cents - jerry

Can you post a link to the sale bill?

my 2 cents - jerry

Can you post a link to the sale bill?

http://www.midwestauctions.com/aasness/_private/index.html

The commission rates for tractors on the sale at RPRU is as follows: 8% up to $10,000, 5% over $10,000, and a 45$ charge for a no-sale.

2010 prices! Google is your friend!

thanks Ernest!

Archived