IH tatoo

axial_al

Some of us are as fanatical about our IH equipment as the Harley folks are about theirs. Wonder if there are any temporary ones I could try to see if I like it. Thoughts? Opinions? Thanks.

I think that a IH tattoo is a really good idea for anyone else but me.. Just a hat is enough. Although a IH tat on my bald head might be fun.

Some of us are as fanatical about our IH equipment as the Harley folks are about theirs.

Funny you would say that! I know a guy that has "Harley Davidson" tattooed on his head. Now that is 'brand loyalty' :o:P

As for me, I'm a tractor whore! I'm not swearing an oath to any brand. :PB):o

I've thought of that, maybe the IH on one upper arm and the black and silver "Farmall" (like on the front of an M/H) on the other. I just need to get some biceps that I dont mind showing off first! :D

I've got about 15 temp tatoos in my desk drawer. My kids have used them, and think it's pretty cool.

Guest 1966IH504

Some of us are as fanatical about our IH equipment as the Harley folks are about theirs.

Funny you would say that! I know a guy that has "Harley Davidson" tattooed on his head. Now that is 'brand loyalty' :o:P

As for me, I'm a tractor whore! I'm not swearing an oath to any brand. :PB):o

Dave, ya mean you won't even swear allegiance to Mahindra or even the Chingawong brand? :P I guess I better change my will. :D

I know someone who has an IH tatoo. (It's not me)

Rick G.

Rick anybody we know?????.

Howdy Mike,

Actually, yeah, I think you might also know the guy too. Maybe he will see this thread and come forth.

Rick G.

i've got an ih emblem on my upper right arm. my buddy craig has an ih emblem in his, and his brother scot has a ih branding iron on one arm and the red power emblem on the other. we love our ihs' around here. :D

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAD A PHOTOGRAPH OF HIS 1566 BS WITH CAB AND DUALS TATTOOED ONTO HIS SHOULDER. BELOW THE IMAGE IT SAYS "DEERE SLAYER". HE WEARS A DENIM SHIRT WITH THE SLEEVES CUT OFF ALL SUMMER. BIG BOY!!! ON A PERSONAL NOTE, I HAVE A PROSTHETIC RIGHT LEG AND I HAD AN IH STICKER PUT ONTO THE LEG ABOVE THE FOOT WHEN THEY MADE IT FOR ME.. THE LAST CLEAR LAYER SEALED IT IN. DOES THAT COUNT???

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAD A PHOTOGRAPH OF HIS 1566 BS WITH CAB AND DUALS TATTOOED ONTO HIS SHOULDER. BELOW THE IMAGE IT SAYS "DEERE SLAYER". HE WEARS A DENIM SHIRT WITH THE SLEEVES CUT OFF ALL SUMMER. BIG BOY!!! ON A PERSONAL NOTE, I HAVE A PROSTHETIC RIGHT LEG AND I HAD AN IH STICKER PUT ONTO THE LEG ABOVE THE FOOT WHEN THEY MADE IT FOR ME.. THE LAST CLEAR LAYER SEALED IT IN. DOES THAT COUNT???

Now that's just funny right there!

If I got a tat of any company's name or logo on my carcass, that would seal the fate of their doom in months.....

I have a friend whose wife has IH tattoed on her arm near her shoulder. She is the daughter of a former IH dealer, and her husband is a IH fanatic.post-427-0-96689700-1304724100_thumb.jpg

Archived