Ih 56 planter parts

jailerman

I am in need ofa replacement press wheel. IH wants a rediculous price for one. All I use this for is planting sweetcorn so looking for a cheap used one. I would be open to dragging home a whiole planter if need too.

Wish I could help you with the press wheel. Should be able to find a used one without too much difficulty I would think. Rubber or just skeleton steel?

I just wish I could get my slot closed with the press wheel... No joy at all if there is any moisture. I need to add a chain on the back of each opener I guess to pull some dirt in to fill. Maybe this weekend's project. Then there's this tiny arsed seed I am dealing with this year.. holy wha is it tiny... The recommended plate is scattering triples... Not very efficient.

Wish I could help you with the press wheel. Should be able to find a used one without too much difficulty I would think. Rubber or just skeleton steel?

I just wish I could get my slot closed with the press wheel... No joy at all if there is any moisture. I need to add a chain on the back of each opener I guess to pull some dirt in to fill. Maybe this weekend's project. Then there's this tiny arsed seed I am dealing with this year.. holy wha is it tiny... The recommended plate is scattering triples... Not very efficient.

It has the rubber press wheels. 2 are dry rotting and one the rubber fell off. So all I need is the tire part.

Archived