Please help this kid!

striker782

Shayden is a young boy that is battling leukemia. I don't know him, but his story hits close to home as my 4 year old grandaughter almost lost her life to AML leukemia a year ago. She had a bone marrow transplant and is now doing well. Shayden has a dream of a NASCAR race car designed by him that he is hoping to see on the track later this summer. He has entered the contest sponsored by Toyota and needs everyones vote. There are 4 days left in this round and the top 10 are taken to the next level. His car is now in 13th spot, but only out of 10th by 1300 votes. You can vote daily and it is really easy. Just click on the link and vote for Shayden's car. You do not have to sign up with your email or anything else and remember you can vote everyday. I have seen how so many of you people have opened up your hearts and helped your fellow man, and this costs absolutely nothing except a little of your time. I know that Shayden will really appreciate it!

You can see a picture of him if you click on the 3D view of his car and look at the top of the roof. Thank you so much!

http://www.sponsafier.com/#/gallery/view/195572

Done

His car now sits in 11th place and needs less than 600 votes to get into 10th. Voting has closed on most of the cars ahead of him so a final push of votes today should get him into the top 10. Voting goes on for 15 days after a car design is submitted then it is closed. I don't know when Shayden entered his design, but I will keep voting until it is closed.

Thanks so much for every vote. I'll bet that Shayden is very happy about all the help!

Just got done , I will get it again tomorrow, Glad to help !!!!!

Danny

Don't forget, the forum may be in the process of being updated again tomorrow, (hopefully we can still just read posts) so don't forget to do all you can to vote. From what I saw today, there were three days left to vote on this car.

Travis

Archived