asking for answers

52super c

wondering if i can bend ur ear I have a 52 super C that my great grandfather bought brand new my grandfather purchased on his sale I now own my favorite tractor heres the question they swere it was white and they painted red wondering if u could answer if they were or not under radiator all i found was red everywhere else its white did they paint any white or is this just a dealer paint job

IH painted some Cubs, Super As, and (non-super) Cs white in the first 3 months of 1950 as part of their "White Demonstrator" program.

Only SOME of the tractors were white, and IH did not keep track of which ones were painted white.

Since yours is a 1952, it is NOT part of the White Demo program, and was not painted white from the factory. The white is a custom paint job, probably commissioned by your grandfather.

IH painted some Cubs, Super As, and (non-super) Cs white in the first 3 months of 1950 as part of their "White Demonstrator" program.

Only SOME of the tractors were white, and IH did not keep track of which ones were painted white.

Since yours is a 1952, it is NOT part of the White Demo program, and was not painted white from the factory. The white is a custom paint job, probably commissioned by your grandfather.

thank u I was gonna paint red any way just wanted to make sure THANK YOU

wondering if i can bend ur ear I have a 52 super C that my great grandfather bought brand new my grandfather purchased on his sale I now own my favorite tractor heres the question they swere it was white and they painted red wondering if u could answer if they were or not under radiator all i found was red everywhere else its white did they paint any white or is this just a dealer paint job

If you are sure of the year, it was not white. If you are unsure of the year and someone put SC decals on it, the white C's (1st quarter of 1950) serials were 47010-54411. Super C's have 6 digit serials.

If you are sure of the year, it was not white. If you are unsure of the year and someone put SC decals on it, the white C's (1st quarter of 1950) serials were 47010-54411. Super C's have 6 digit serials.

no has disc brakes and only three touch troll connection points so I know its a super thanks I think they had to have painted at the dealership by egerton Mn

Archived