Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Farmall Doctor

Lonestar Pictures

As per special request, here are some Lonestar pictures from the day that I toured Chatham plant in their 60'th anniversary open house. Enjoy!! It sure is a nice place.. if their contract talks go well in the new year with the union, I might just go work there. That would be pretty cool!! I would be working for Mother Harvester! :D

IMG_5068.jpg

IMG_5069.jpg

IMG_5071.jpg

IMG_5072.jpg

IMG_5073.jpg

IMG_5074.jpg

IMG_5075.jpg

IMG_5076.jpg

A nicely restored Transtar

IMG_5080.jpg

IMG_5081.jpg

And the D Maxx pickup

IMG_5088.jpg

IMG_5089.jpg

Cameron in the Lonestar cab

IMG_5102.jpg

Me in the Lonestar saddle

IMG_5103.jpg

Summer_2007_0981.jpg

Enjoy folks!!!

Darryn B)

I don't much care for the Lonestars.... but I suspect it will just take a while to grow on me. I'm usually that way about new stuff....

But, I have to say, that Lonestar daycab is one SHARP looking truck

I like the dash too :D

Darryn....if you do join the Navistar family....I will supply you with a brand new "big lunch box"...Big enough for nuts and bolts and all 8 shocks...but the big stuff you can sneak out my buddies Travell-all.......... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't much care for the Lonestars.... but I suspect it will just take a while to grow on me. I'm usually that way about new stuff....

But, I have to say, that Lonestar daycab is one SHARP looking truck

I like the dash too :D

I whole heartedly AGREE :)

it must be the whole integral sleeper that i dont care for much :blush:

I think the interior is really sharp though.

The BEST truck there was the TranStar though :D:D:D:D

That's the way I was when I first saw Lonestar pics. But I really like it now. :D

The DMAXX would look great sitting in my garage - or out on a Saturday night cruise-in. :P

And the Transtar ... wow, what can I say? :wub: :wub:

Darryn, you look right at home in the Lonestar. Many thanks for sharing the pics! B)

Thanks for the pics Darryn B) . Sure do like that day cab Lonestar.

Farmall Doctor

Any front shots of that daycab? Looks like it does not have the ugly air cleaner lights thats a start

If they took some of the bright crap off the truck like the strip down the side of the hood and the skrits the truck would look good

post-1253-1230148621_thumb.jpgHere is a 4200 we picked up last year.It will be heading for a warmer climate after xmas

I like the Day cab ,it's sharp Thanks for the pic's.

redsthebest

I'd trip over that lonestar to get to that SWEET 4070 B!!!!

I put a lot of miles on a Transtar II back in the day and that one is a looker. Hope my Emeryville I'm working on now will look half that good when done. Tom

Looks to me like the one picture with you in the cab was right after prestart . I see in the background is trim 3. Also did you see that strecthed prostar . There isn.t any vin #'s on that one . Story behind that . Anyway I work there in the backshop . We had some 4 tone lonestars a few weeks ago they were especially sharp . P.S couldn't be there that Sunday had family commitments

Wagon builder, welcome, glad to have you with us! :) Looking forward to your posts. Is there anything you can tell us about the stretched Prostar?

(Quote) dljtruck: :wub::wub:I'd trip over that lonestar to get to that SWEET 4070 B!!!! :wub::wub:

Glad everyone likes the pictures! Those are all the good ones I got....I was like a kid in a candy store!! haha! Glad to have you aboard, wagon builder!

Darryn B)

I would like to see them come out with a production version of that D-Line pickup that they modified.

Harold H

Thanks for the pics. The local dealer got in oneabout a month ago. I like the differant style hood, rather then the standard flat grilland some lights. But I am one for a bit less of the chrome.

Troy

I would like to see them come out with a production version of that D-Line pickup that they modified.

Harold H

I'll second, third and tenth that one! :wub::wub::wub:

Harold H

There would be 1 in my driveway thats for sure.

....There may very well be a D2 coming to Farmall Doctor's driveway.... I found one...I just have to go look at it..that's all the info for now just in case the area Red Bandits are monitoring my posts for possible leads! haha.. :unsure:

Darryn