whos got a american No6 grader?

pudding

You have to like those pictures. They have the Cab off to show work being done especially in the Winter. I can't read the small print, was Power steering available?

You have to like those pictures. They have the Cab off to show work being done especially in the Winter. I can't read the small print, was Power steering available?

===================================================================

I saw one on a forum of pictures from an organized meet. well restored. maybe HCEA, ACMOC, ACME or it was the British magazine in a development of the grader story. so some have been saved........ IHIAM

===================================================================

I saw one on a forum of pictures from an organized meet. well restored. maybe HCEA, ACMOC, ACME or it was the British magazine in a development of the grader story. so some have been saved........ IHIAM

yup.......those pics are a little dissapointing, i can't get them big enough to be able to read them

you can spend hours at that site http://www.album-mmt.it/

great to see people saving some of these custom built machines

I read your post about an American #6 grader. It looks a lot like a M-B Power Grader that I have. It is powered by a 1947 Farmal MD, the diesel engine is an international which starts on gas and then is switched over to diesel. The only hydrolics it has is on the wheel lean and the 2 blade cylinders. It runs but I am doing a little bit of work on it at this time.

The M-B company is still in business in New Hostien Wisconsin. They now make power brooms, garbage trucks, and equipment like that. If anyone has any more information on these graders I sure would like to see it.

Archived