100c crawler

I asked for info on this machine a while back and it helped. My neighbor is still trying to make a deal on it. We are looking for prices on parts, including engine overhaul kits. Where do you fellas get your parts for the engine? Is there a tractor that shares the same engine? He has the CaseIH dealer looking for prices but says he doesn't have any crawler part #s so would try to cross it with a tractor that uses the same powerplant. Is there a good aftermarket supplier for these engines? How expensive do you think an overhaul kit would cost? Hope that all hard parts (crank, block, head) are good but it has a knock so won't know until it comes apart. Also, where to get parts for the track? He said it the track looked good, but there was a block of wood wedged in to tighten the track on one side. How is the track tightened on this machine and are there parts still available for the drive train on this machine? He called an aftermarket construction supply place in Sioux falls and the prices were very high for engine parts 538 for a pan gasket (can't be, can it?!) Anyway thanks for any help, Rob

The engine in the 100c is a Neuss D206, parts are available thru the construction eq. dealers. Ag. tractors sharing this engine is 584,585,595 &3230. There are some board members who also supply parts.

You should have the manual for the engine as it is not totally straightforward to rebuild.

Track adjustors are hydraulic [grease] and parts are readily available for the u/c components.

My memory sez a complete gasket kit is ~$ 350.

mike

Archived