Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M Diesel

1964 Loadstar 1600

Thanks R99. Glad you liked the pics. Yea it's hard to believe the dinky size of the resevoir, although mysteriously it took something like 2 gallons of fluid.

I like that kit, but it will have to wait... too many TD parts recently. :lol:

Didn't even think about ebay for the booster. Too much old school ways in me. Not sure if I can read any part numbers though, it's pretty rusty under there. <_<

Finished the drive home at 2:30AM. Drove through heinous fog for the last 35 miles. Bad wiper blades, windshield fogging up real bad inside and out, hanging my head out the window to see, 40 degrees outside, way curvy roads, brakes barely working, couldn't see but 50 feet in front at times, motor starving for fuel the last 20 miles, worked up to using full choke to keep it running the last 5 miles. 5 year old yellow gasoline spilled on my pant leg. Steering box getting looser by the mile. Good times. :lol:

Sure sounds like some bandit tales :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::lol::lol::lol: Sounds also like good ol times that would likely land you in jail now too though :huh: Keep on a truckin :P

Thanks R99. Glad you liked the pics. Yea it's hard to believe the dinky size of the resevoir, although mysteriously it took something like 2 gallons of fluid.

I like that kit, but it will have to wait... too many TD parts recently. :lol:

Didn't even think about ebay for the booster. Too much old school ways in me. Not sure if I can read any part numbers though, it's pretty rusty under there. <_<

Finished the drive home at 2:30AM. Drove through heinous fog for the last 35 miles. Bad wiper blades, windshield fogging up real bad inside and out, hanging my head out the window to see, 40 degrees outside, way curvy roads, brakes barely working, couldn't see but 50 feet in front at times, motor starving for fuel the last 20 miles, worked up to using full choke to keep it running the last 5 miles. 5 year old yellow gasoline spilled on my pant leg. Steering box getting looser by the mile. Good times. :lol:

Sure sounds like some bandit tales :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::lol::lol::lol: Sounds also like good ol times that would likely land you in jail now too though :huh: Keep on a truckin :P

Yeah, seems like them bandits been traveling a lot lately. It is also fact that bandits are known to travel with no plates either. Helps in case of emergency abandonment. :o

PS: Just missed out of a set of 6 10x20 tires on rims for $100 total, supposedly with good tread. They just wanted them gone. Can anybody educate me as to what rims will fit these hubs? Anything special or is there a standard rim?