Something entirely different at work today!

striker782

When I got to work at our dealership this morning, I noticed two out of state cars in the drive. There were several guys with some pretty expensive looking cameras setting up to film. Shortly after that, Roger Welsch (who lives 8 Miles west of me) drove in. I then discovered that they were filming a clip for something on RFD TV. I was really surprised that it didn't take them very long at all to film the skit and they were gone. I believe they said that it would be several months before we see it aired.

CBS used to have him on their Sunday morning show occasionally. I miss that. He's always enjoyable to listen to.

The segment on Sunday Morning used to be called Postcard from Nebraska. I miss it too. It was allways nice to see things from our state on TV. One time they visited Camp Creek Threshers machinery show in Waverley NE. I was unloading the family's 1928 John Deere D there. The camera guy came up to me and wanted to film it. I asked him what he wanted me to do. He said just look like your working on it. I had it running and fiddled with the air cleaner as he filmed away. That was my five minuets of fame. I got on national tv!

Archived