eric1001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HEY! It works! If only finding parts for my 504G Utility were this simple! Thanks for sharing this!

Posted Images

post-41512-1260558359_thumb.jpgtest test Ok it worked this time, I guess I aint as Dumb as I though I was. I was starting to think after 3 trys I would have to give up. but oh no not this old chief, Oh and the picture is of my 1951 Cub and my German Shepherd Jerry Lea.
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just found this. It is a replacement for the Windows 2000/XP image resizer. It works on 32 and 64 bit systems including Vista and Windows 7. It adds a selection to the right click menu named "Resize Pictures" and allows you to pick some standard sizes as well as a custom one which is more than Windows PowerToy resizer did. You just select one or more pictures, right click and select Resize Picture. Choose a pixel size to get the file size you need. It does not allow you to specify the output file size in bytes (yet).

Start here

http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

go to downloads and then pick the version you need.

I just tried it with a Windows 7 64 bit PC and so far it kicks butt.

It is free.

• 2 months later...

Thanks to all, this is an excellent thread. The re-sizer program that M Diesel recommended works great - I would warn you that on our computer with Windows 7 we got several security warnings after downloading it and before installing it. (I think those are the proper terms.) After consulting with Farmall Fan we went ahead with the install and it worked wonderfully. Thanks again, Paul

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

2nd pic test using small. These tests are using the imageresizer download that M Diesel posted earlier.

Works great so far

Dennis

post-633-0-01310600-1354559517_thumb.jpgpost-633-0-68162700-1354559560_thumb.jpgpost-633-0-68162700-1354559560_thumb.jpg

Thanks, M Diesel for the resizer link, using it with Vista 32 bit. I was struggling using photobucket and this fixed that issue.

Dennis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...